Chapter 15.

Justin.

"She invited us to dinner. I don't know if we should go or not," I explain leaning back on the couch.
"Man that's your Mom you only get one. Just like you've forgiven Carmen you need to forgive her," Damon states.
"I hear you," I reply and sigh.
"Man Isaiah is your twin. I want me a junior," Damon states making me laugh.
"Man you and Johanna need to slow down I wouldn't be shocked if she was pregnant," I say receiving a punch in the arm.
"I'm not pregnant," Johanna yells and punches me again.
"Okay, okay," I say and laugh. Carmen walks in behind Johanna carrying our goddaughter, Morgan.
"Daddy," Isaiah's voice carries as he runs into the living room as fast as his little legs will allow him. He hops onto my lap just in time because Damon's dog Ace comes running behind him.
"You scared of the dog," I ask as Isaiah tries to climb the couch. His attention goes from Ace to Carmen holding Morgan.
"Mommy," he yells hopping down from the couch and running to her. "Ma, Mommy," he continues while pulling on her pant leg and reaching for her to pick him up.
"Look at him getting jealous!" Johanna lifts Morgan and hands her to Damon. "I'll get her bottle..."
"Yes baby," Carmen asks lifting Isaiah into her arms and kissing him.
"Hold me," he says and lays his head on her chest. "My Mommy...."
"Oh my God he not only looks like you he acts like you too," Johanna states while handing Damon a bottle for Morgan.
"He's eaten almost all of Santa's cookies and has been running from Ace all day. My baby is worn out," Carmen states grabbing her stuff. "Time to get home and in the bed. He's gonna be waking up bright and early for his Christmas gifts."
----------------------------------------
A few hours later.

We decided to drink wine while wrapping Isaiah's Christmas gifts. I went all out with his gifts. I even got him the iPhone 6. He can FaceTime or call me while I'm on the road.
Mmmm.
Carmen continues to tempt me with the clothes she wears to bed. I'm shirtless wearing a pair of sweatpants because two can play at that game.
"I think that's about it," Carmen states bending over putting the last gift under the Christmas tree. "So tell me what do you want for Christmas," she asks walking towards me. She straddles my lap and kisses my lips.
"You," I answer and kiss her back. I tilt her chin kissing her passionately.
"I want you more," she whispers wrapping her arms around my neck. Her lips move from mine to my neck.
She's only wearing one of my shirts and a pair of boy shorts. My hands drop to her thighs. "I want you," she whispers kissing down my abs. "I want you all over me..."
I think she's drunk.
But if she wasn't I'd give her exactly what she's asking for.
Me.
"Time for bed." I get up carrying her towards the bedroom.
"Baby," she whines grinding into me. I place my hand on the wall trying to catch my balance. She continues to rotate her hips.
"Meme..." I kiss her lips.
"Yes Daddy," she whispers lustfully looking up at me.
Dammit. I swear that was the sexiest thing I've ever heard.
I lick my lips and kiss her again. I end up pinning her up against the wall and pulling off my shirt she's wearing. Her moans fill my ears.
"Daddy!!! Santa came," Isaiah yells and I hear his little feet running down the hallway. Carmen quickly hops down from my arms and runs into the bedroom.
Shit.
I breathe deeply and picture naked old ladies trying to calm myself down. I swear Carmen was about to get it.

After talking Isaiah into going back to bed I walk into the bedroom.
"Meme..." I call walking into the connected master bathroom because she wasn't in the room. I find her sitting on the edge of the tub necked and wet from a shower.
"Hand me a towel please," she whispers looking up at me with now innocent eyes.
Man.
I've never been so tempted in my life.
--------------------------------------------

Something slight.