Chapter One: Taking You Home

-Justin's P.O.V.-

Monday
You've came home from a long day at school. Mondays were always hard for you because you always slept restless on Sunday nights. Even when I hold you, you squirm like a worm. Your bedroom is pitch black when it's night time so you just assume it's your imagination, but it's me, sweetheart. You're not insane at all. Even when you dance in your bedroom to your favorite songs in just your underwear and bra, you're still the cutest little thing I have ever seen.

You sit on your bed, taking out your school books. You want to be a lawyer. It's funny that you're studying to be a lawyer when you're going to be in love with someone like me. You've heard of my name on the television screen. Well, what the world calls me. You don't know my actual name. Eventually, you will, though. We'll be together for forever, baby cakes.

I hid in your closet and took pictures of you on my cellphone. Your ass makes my dick jump with delight. I know, I know, I'm getting ahead of myself. Just your body intrigues me. If I could kiss your delicate lips every second of everyday, I would.

"I don't feel like studying." You admit out loud before walking out your room and into the kitchen to retrieve something. I would follow you, but I knew you were coming back. Wouldn't want my kitten running off, now would we?

You came back into your bedroom and starting stripping off your school clothes. I tried to prevent a boner from coming about when I saw you just in your underwear and bra. Why do you do this to me? I can't contain myself when I'm around you.

While I was containing my man parts, you were already dressed in some booty shorts and a tank top. Something you wear when you want to chill around the dorm. Your cellphone rang capturing both of our attention. You smiled at the screen as soon as you saw who was calling;

Your boyfriend.

I held back my gags as you talked lovey dovey to a man that wasn't me. It made me sick. How could you even like somebody else better than me? Who can be better than me? I'm wealthy, handsome, nice. The total package. Not to mention that my package is huge. I'll have to get rid of him soon, baby girl.

Your squeals made my ears hurt. I'm guessing he invited you to go on a date tonight as you jumped up off your bed and ran towards the closet.

Shit.

I have to hide or you'll catch me. Luckily for me, you have a big closet with a lot of junk he bought you. I mentally cursed his existence as I quickly hid behind some stuff animals. The light in the closet turned on and the shuffle of objects caught my attention. There you were, standing naked, picking out dresses. When the perfect one caught your eye, you squeal in delight. I couldn't help but crack a smile at your excitement. Your happiness is my happiness.

The dress was a dark navy blue with a floral pattern on of pink, white, and green for the leafs. You then found a pair of navy blue wedges to match. I bet you look beautiful in it, but not as beautiful as you look now in your birthday suit. Your delicate body is nothing but pure perfection.

You started the shower and that's when I knew it was time for my escape. Climbing out of the pile of stuff animals, I quickly make an escape out of your dorm room and out into the campus ways. I made sure to put the hood of my hoodie over my head and all black shades so no one know it was me.

Your boyfriend lived on the other side of the campus. All the boys lived across from your dorms so no funny business could happen late at night. The funny thing is, I sneak in the women dorms all the time. People take mysterious glances upon me, but I pay no mind. I just have one person in my mind and heart.

It's you.

My delicate flower. I love every bit of you. All your curves, edges, even your imperfections. Though, you are just pure perfection in my eyes. He doesn't worthy your love, baby. Not like I do. You deserve so much better. You deserve me. Therefore, I must do what I have to do.

A tall man walked out of his dorm. He was well dressed and freshly shaved. He seemed wealthy, but it wasn't his own wealth. His parents. I softly chuckle in my mind at the thought. My wealth comes from hard work. Him, though, is nothing but a spoiled brat.

When he walked passed me, I got a cloth I put bleach on and stuffed it inside his mouth. He choked and struggled to get out of my grip, but I was way stronger. Soon his fighting got weak and his eyes rolled behind his head. I let him fall to the ground before dragging him into a place I planned on hiding him.

Taking him behind the dorms where a nice garden laid, I dragged his body to the pre-dug up area. The chemicals have already gotten to his brain and once I finish burying him, he'll be in a forever deep sleep.

I throw him into the hole and put the dirt over his body. He'll be consider missing by tomorrow, but me and my beauty will be long gone before they can ever trace my fingerprints.

Night time came along. You were so excited for your date. My heart was aching for the sadness you will feel when you figure out that your boyfriend is dead. You'll move on quickly, though. I'm a much better fit for you, sweet girl. I'm never ever letting you go.

I looked on my phone. I had secret cameras installed in your dorm room so I can watch you when I'm away. There's a tracker in all your jewelry that you don't know about either. It's amazing how oblivious humans are to the little things.

Hours go by, still no sign of him. You keep blowing up his phone and your starting to think this whole relationship was a mistake. You and him had your fights, mostly because of me. I loved seeing you angry, kitten. You're so adorable when you're trying to be tough.

By ten o'clock, you were sobbing in your pillow. I just waited for you to fall asleep so I could cuddle you. If you knew who I was, you would scream, but you can learn to love me, darling. I promise. I'm not mean as the people on tv portray me as. Murders have hearts too.

Sniffles soon turned into lightly breathing. I knew it was my cue to sneak in. Opening the window you never seem to lock, I pull out the syringe full anesthesia to put you to sleep. I know how you're a fighter. Flicking the syringe a few times to get the air bubbles out, I carefully inject the needle into your thigh. You whimper in pain, but I calm you down as you fell right back into deep, forgetful sleep.

A/N: First chapter. Comment and vote what you think loves. I have really high hopes for this story! Thanks for the advice. It'll be longer (the chapters) as the story goes on. Btw the dress you wear is at the top. Ain't it pretty? Love y'all!