Chapter Twenty: The Killers Dance

-Your P.O.V.-

The limousine door opened to let me and Austin out of the car. The huge building in front of me was filled of loud music, laughter, and the smell of Cuban cigar smoke along with food. This all spelled danger and I was ready to take the plunge.

I walked along the red carpet with my arm around Austin's. He shinned his billion dollar smile while I tried to keep my footing in these five inch heels. I didn't like wearing heels in general, but Jessica convinced me otherwise. This was an event I had to dress to impress. Especially if I see him.

Walking up the stairs, I reach the glass doors. This place looked like a fancy casino in Vegas. Except this place was filled with more than just mobsters. Criminals fly in from around the world just to attend this special event. How the government hasn't figured this out yet? They have to be suspicious. I don't even know why I care what the government thinks. I'm a part of this vicious cycle. I'm a criminal just like everyone else in this place.

I walk inside. A man around his forties offers me and Austin a glass of champagne. We both gladly take one.

"Thank you." Me and Austin say as we kept walking. We made a left, walked down a long hallway before making a right. My eyes must have popped out of my skull at the sight. I felt like Las Vegas was all packed into this one area. A huge circular pool was in the middle of the room while people gambled off to the sides. Loud music blared and couples danced. Butlers were all around offering alcoholic beverages and snacks for the guest to dine on.

"Wow." I say as Austin led me down the spiral staircase.

"Amazing, ain't it?" Austin asked with a smile.

"Very."

A butler was standing at the end of the large staircase holding a silver platter full of sushi.

"Sushi, madam?"

"No, thank you."

We kept walking. Austin was observing the crowd for trouble while I was looking for Justin. I knew Jessica would be around his muscular arm, so I also looked for a blonde tramp with nothing better to do but try to ruin me. She truly is Austin's little sister.

The night carried on and still no sign of Justin or bitchica. Sorry, meant Jessica. I know that's rude of me, but it kills me inside. Practically ripping me to shreds. I know Justin isn't mine anymore, but I still love him. I know that's wrong of me to say especially with Austin's arm wrapped around me. Call me a terrible person because I am. I'm playing everyone. Well, except for Jessica.

Just when I was about to calm my nerves at the fact I haven't seen Justin, my heart dropped to my stomach. Justin was chatting with Jessica, smiling brighter than ever. This was tugging on my little heart strings. All of the the memories at the hospital came flooding back and I was starting to feel queasy. I can't take the pressure of Justin being here. Even if he's the only reason why I came here. I guess I didn't totally prepare myself for what I was about to witness. Especially when Justin's lips touched her's.

All this unknown anger built up inside of me. It just wasn't towards Jessica either. Justin is suppose to be missing me, begging for my attention. He has seen my handy work in the news, hasn't he? I'm just like him. That should draw us closer, shouldn't it?

He should also know I'm with Austin and that Jessica had to be related to his enemy. Granted, Justin probably thinks I've moved on already, but how could I. We had a good thing going. I wouldn't have thrown it all away so easily. Not like he did.

"Are you okay?" Austin whispered into my ear, drawing me out of my deep stare. "You're making my hand lose circulation." He joked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just going to get us a drink at the bar." I say before strutting away towards Justin and Jessica. I haven't totally decided how I was going to handle the situation at hand. I probably even shouldn't be walking up there right now, but I have a few things to say to Mr. Bieber. I played out ideal scenarios in my head that would unlikely ever happened.