Chapter Twenty Three: "My Justin"

-Your P.O.V.-

"Y/N, stay still

"Y/N, stay still. I need to finish bathing you," Justin orders as he tries to wash the soap off of me. "You have gotten a mess everywhere! I can't leave you alone for two minutes can I?"

I put on my pout face before giving my innocent sweet smile. Justin chuckled at the sight of me.

"I can't stay mad at you, darling."

Justin finishes bathing me which I didn't mind. I was a huge kid when it came to bubble baths and I enjoyed Justin taking care of me. He scared me to death earlier. I want him with me always.

Once I was done with my bath, Justin dried me off and put lotion on my body which felt so good. Then, he threw me a pair of his sweat pants and one of his plain white T-shirt's that was way too big on me.

"Sorry I couldn't save anything else from the fire, baby. Usually I'm more prepared." He sighed.

I gave him a reassuring smile.

"It's okay. It's not like you planned on a bomb blowing up your car."

He smiled.

"Behave while I shower. Then we'll go shopping once Ryan picks us up, okay?"

I nodded. Justin smiled and ruffled my wet hair a bit.

I began getting dressed in Justin's clothes as he walked into the bathroom to shower. I never thought I would actually miss wearing Justin's clothes. In the matter of months, my life has changed completely. Me and Justin's relationship has never been simple nor did I even think we would get this far. Somehow by the grace of God, we found each other once again. Justin may not be God's favorite, but I know he was helping me out somehow.

The shower stopped and Justin stepped out with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Hi, cutie." He greeted. I smiled at him.

Justin was always prepared for emergencies. He always had a backup of clothes for himself and he use to for me also until all of the past happened. He managed to dig up the clothes of his I'm wearing now along with the ones he wore today.

He quickly got dressed and then went into the bathroom to fix his hair in the foggy mirror. I sat on the bed patiently, waiting for Justin to get done.

I daydreamed to pass by time when a heavy knock banged on the door, scaring what's left of my soul that lived inside me. Justin chuckled.

"It's okay, baby girl. It's just Ryan." He reassured me before answering the door.

"Hey, man." Ryan greeted as he did some handshake/hug type thing boys do.