Chapter Six: Company

-Your P.O.V.-

Thursday
"Have you learned your lesson?" Ghost asked before untying the ribbon around my head. I nodded quickly so he would untie the ribbon faster. "Now, that you've received your first official punishment," I tried not to roll my eyes but failed, "I will go over the rules."

"Rule number one: You will be on your best behavior in front of company and in public. If you deliberately disobey me anywhere, including home, you will suffer the consequences."

"Rule number two: You will follow my commands. I would never do anything to put you in harms way."

"Rule number three: You will tell me where you're going at all times. I need to make sure my baby girl is safe. Don't want a repeat of what happened on Tuesday, do we?"

"Rule number four: You will depend on me and only me. You need me. I will take very good care of you. If you ever need anything, I'll be here."

"Rule number five: Don't you ever dare of thinking about escaping because I will find you and I will punish you severely."

Taking in all of his words was a hard pill to swallow. He owns me? What am I? A pet? No, I'm a human being. He can't do this. It isn't legal. I should know. I was in college to be a future lawyer, but those days are long gone. I'm forever stuck with this psycho that loves to terrify people. I'm one of his victims. Soon, I'll be considered an accomplice and have to pay for his crimes.

Ghost picked me up and carried me downstairs. I rested my head on his shoulder because I still was tired. He made me sleep with that pacifier in my mouth and that tight ribbon still tied around my head. It wasn't very comfortable. No matter how much I cried so he would feel sympathy, it didn't work.

"Is someone still sleepy?" Ghost chuckled when I let out a little whine because he put me down in the chair. I was comfortable and he ruined it. "Don't worry, Princess. After breakfast, I'll let you go back to bed."

I didn't have the energy to argue so I just laid my head down on the table while he cooked breakfast in the kitchen. I wanted to go back to bed. The pacifier itself wasn't the worst, it was the tight ribbon tied around my head. If it was any tighter, my head would explode like a watermelon with too many rubber bands on it.

"Breakfast is ready." Ghost called as he walked back inside with a plate full of eggs, bacon, and toast. I'm not going to lie, no matter how tired I am, I won't skip a meal. What can I say? I love food. Just it doesn't agree with my thighs.

Eating the delicious meal Ghost made, he brushed my tangled hair. I groan in pain when he got to a knot. "Sorry, babe." He sighed. I just kept eating. You could say I'm giving him the silent treatment. If he wants to play the punishment game, then lets play. I'm not afraid to get a few ass beatings. I've got them growing up so it shouldn't be that much different.

I finish eating and Ghost takes me upstairs to the room he usually puts me in to take a nap. "I have company coming over so don't cause any commotion," he laid me in the bed and tucked me in, "sleep well, angel."

I woke up to laughter downstairs. I wasn't aware of the time and I'm sure Ghost is too involved in the conversation to notice I'm awake. Should I eavesdrop? Most definitely. Quietly trying to sneak out of bed-a huge fail-and fall to the floor. Groaning in pain, I pray that Ghost didn't hear me. By the sound of loud talking downstairs tells me he hasn't. Crawling to the door, I reach for the door handle. Only a few more centimeters and I can reach. Ugh, curse my shortness. I try harder to reach it, thinking I got it when the door opened, but I was mistaken when I see Ghost peeking his head inside. He smiled when he looked at me.