Chapter Twenty Six: Marcie

-Your P.O.V.-

"That smells good," Justin says as he wraps around my waist and kissing the top of my head. "What are you cooking?"

"Eggs, bacon, toast. The usual breakfast type stuff." I smiled.

"Wow, I didn't know you could cook."

"Well," I turned around to face him, "you never gave me a chance."

"Sorry for wanting to spoil you to death." He scoffed in a joking manner.

"I didn't say I didn't enjoy it, but I would like to not use a baby fork for once." I giggled.

"I needed to earn your trust. I didn't want my sweet baby to hurt herself." He pinched my cheeks, making me push his arms away from me. He laughed at my actions.

I finished making breakfast and served it to me and Justin. I can't lie, I was really enjoying his company. I don't know what has gotten into me, but I fell in love with Justin. Some say it might be Stockholm syndrome, others may call it an illusion, or people like me call it love. Sick, twisted love.

"Damn, babe. You're a good cook." Justin complimented as he took another bite of his food. I smiled.

"Thank you."

He took a sip of orange juice before sighing.

"I have some bad news, darling." He admitted.

I frowned.

"I have to go back to work soon. I need to stop taking long breaks from the office. It gets too hectic without me running things."

"B-But I need you." I whined.

I know I sound like a child right now, but I honestly do need Justin. I like having him around. I love him. I'm his main priority. Not stupid work.

"I know, baby girl. But I have a job to do."

"I don't care!" I protest.

Justin gave me a warning look.

"Drop the attitude, darling."

I took a deep breath and calmed myself down. I wasn't in the mood to have a beating today. I've already tampered with Justin's patience enough. I don't need to do it more.

"I'm going back starting tomorrow and you will be on your best behavior. I've been generous when it comes to your freedom privileges, but when at the end of the day I am the alpha. You're the submissive. You will do as I say and do it without putting up a hassle. Understood?"

I nodded.

"Words, y/n."

"Yes, sir." I mumbled.

Justin smiled.

"Good girl."

We finished eating in silence. All the progress we have made is going to go down the drain. Justin was still in control, but at least I had a tiny bit of freedom. We were starting to become normal.

After breakfast, I put the dirty dishes away in the sink. Justin came up behind me and placed a kiss on the back of my head.

"I know you're not happy about this." He mumbles into my hair.

"It's whatever." I say nonchalantly.

He sighed. I walked upstairs and into our bedroom. I needed time to process this information. We were just beginning to be normal. Now it's all gone. We finally take one step forward to take two steps back.

"Ugh!" I exclaimed in frustration before laying in the California king size bed.

The European silk sheets felt good against my skin. Justin always paid for good quality in everything.