Really really really

Dedicated to RebeccaMarieHudson graceshuckingmaze sausage44
@heyy_its_kayla

THOMAS POV

I can't believe she loves me. after she talked about Dylan like that. I just can't believe it.

"And it's fine if you can't say it now. Your a super star with 6 million girls who would murder me in cold blood to be in the position I'm in-"

"I love you too" I blurted.

"I knew since the second you texted. I felt this feeling like fate. Like a ding to tell me that it's happening. That I'm falling" I said.

"I can't believe we first talked this afternoon and now we're saying I love you's" she said and giggled.

"I love your giggle" I blurted too.

"I love your smile and hair and laugh and accent and body and every single thing Thomas. I love you" she said with so much compassion that we could have been a couple in a relationship for 2 years. Wait. Are we even In a relationship.

"Thomas?"

"Yeah love?"

"This is gonna sound so cheesy but I love when you call me love" she said. I stifled a little laugh.

"Also....ah crap. I forgot what I was gonna say. Ha. When you called me love I forgot"

"I'm sorry love" I said and she giggled again. I laughed a little back.

"What's your address?" I asked

"*random Cali address and she includes apartment number and everything**"

"Okay thanks"

"Why?" And asked.

"Oh well I wanted to send you a script of the scorch trials"

"OH MY GOSH!! Really!!"

"Yeeaah" I said.

"OMG thank you so much Thomas"

"My pleasure" I said.

"Thomas?"

"Yeah"

"Promise me, no more cutting"

"I promise"

"Okay. Well Kayla is coming to so I have to help her"

"Okay. Bye love"

"Bye Tommy"

"I love you"

"I love you"

Then I pressed the end button.

"DYLAN YOU BASTARD. GET IN HERE" I screamed. I didn't care if the neighbors heard.

He ran in holding onto the door frame.

"What" he said worried.

"My bloody bastard of a friend, we're going to Cali"

GRACE POV

"What's, what's going on" Kayla said with her eyes fluttering.

"It's okay. You just fainted while talking to Thomas Brodie sangster"

"Oh God. That sucks" said said. I decided to not tell her about Thomas and I saying ily.

"Yeah. You better get to bed"