Why i hate the ER

On the way I puked twice but i was able to get it all in a bag Tyson brought.

The whole way I squeezed Thomas' hand. I knew it hurt him but it was like he could take some of the pain away so I kept holding his hand.

When we got there Tyson helped Thomas pick me back up out of the car. They were being as gentle as possible. Thomas rushed me in and nurses swamped me. Soon I was out of Thomas' arms and on a bed and he wasn't with me anymore. Doctors and nurses were all around me. And they but on a blood pressed cuff and heart monitor and iv.

The iv had pain medicine and I could think a little better.

"Thomas" I whispered looking around. No Thomas.

"Thomas" I said louder.

"What honey?" A nurse asked.

"Thomas. Thomas. My boyfriend Thomas. We're is he?" I asked frantically.

"It's only immediate family right now honey" she said softly.

"No. No. I need Thomas. Thomas." I groaned.

"Thomas! THOMAS!" I started to scream his name. It hurt but I needed him.

"She won't stop screaming for him" the nurse said to a doctor.

THOMAS POV

They blocked me out. Immediate family only, they said. I couldn't stand it. I heard her calling my name. I paced and cryed and Tyson had sat down next to Kayla while she cryed. The doctor came up to us again.

"Who's Thomas" he asked.

"Me" I half yelled.

"Who are you?" The doc asked.

"Her boyfriend" I said.

"And who are you" he asked to tyson and Kayla. "Her roommate and best friends" Tyson said for them both.

"I'm sorry. Only immediate family. We might need to put her in a medically induced sleep to stop her screaming." And I fainted.

TYSON POV

Oh God. Thomas just fainted. I fell to his side and tapped his shoulder. "Thomas. Thomas. Wake up" I said I patted his cheek trying to get him to wake up.

He moaned a little and opened his eyes.

"Tyson. I just had the worst dream... Oh God" Thomas said seeing the doc.

"I'm sorry." The doc said before walking off.

"Wait" I yelled and he turned.

"Her family lives in New York. She's here for collage. We are all she has. You have to let us in" I demanded yelling.

The doctor eyed us all and the waiting room had fell conpleatly silent.

"Come on doc" some random person blurted.

"Yeah" another one chorused and soon the whole room was agreeing to let us in.

"OKAY" the doc shouted. "Yay!!" The room screamed and Thomas jumped up And sprinted to her door that we saw her go in and heard her from. I was running top speed right behind him.

"THOMAS" she was screaming with her eyes closed

"I'm here" he said running to her side. She threw her arms around him. Then saw me and held Thomas' neck with her arm while she side hugged me. Then Kayla came in and did the same to her. I let Kayla sit down in a chair and I stood in the corner.

Thomas hugged her again.

GRACE POV

my throat hurt from screaming but I finally got what I wanted. I hugged him so tight. He buried his face in my neck and I remembered the mark.

"I'm gonna be okay" I whispered to him.

"I know baby" he said back. The doc came back in with a clip board. He looked up from it and looked at each of us.

"Well that was quiet a display" the doc said. We all smiled at that and I think the doc smiled too.

Thomas stood at the side of my bed with his arm around my shoulders. The medicine was like heaven in an IV but my head still had a dull throb.

"Hi. I'm doctor brown." He said shaking my hand.

"Pleasure" I said shaking it.

He turned and shook Thomas' hand. "I would tell you my name but I think you've heard it already" Thomas said with a thick accent and smiled. The doc smiled and nodded.

"Oh crap!" Tyson suddenly screamed.

We all looked At him

"DYLAN" he yelled jogging our memory.

"You never cease to amaze me you guys" I said sarcastically as Thomas pulled out his phone and walked out the door to call Dylan.