Boring

Thomas went over to tysons and got Dylan and drove him to the hotel. Thomas arrived at my apartment door with a backpack thrown over his shoulder. His stuff I guess.

I smiled at him as I opened the door. Kayla had gone to her room for the night.

He had a little smirk/smolder look on his face when I opened the door.

"Soo which is your room?" He asked awkwardly.

"Down the hall and last one on your right" I said.

"K. Thanks" he said.

"No problem" I said And he walked off to put his stuff in my room.

I sat down on the couch then that turned into laying down. I was sleepy.

I yawned as Thomas walked up and saw me. He smiled and picked up my feet and sat down and replaced my feet in his lap.

He started un tying my shoes.

"Awe your so sweet" I said to him.

He just smiled and kept tugging at the laces. He pulled them off and threw them on the floor.

"Tommy I'm tired" I said yawning again.

"Do you have school tomorrow?" He asked.

"No. Today I had it just because it was a make up day for snow" I explained.

"Oh yeah. Today is Saturday right?" He said.

"Yeah surprisingly" I said.

"It's doesn't feel like Saturday does it?" He asked stroking my shin.

"It feels like wonderland" I said and he smiled.

"Wanna go to bed" he asked quietly. I nodded and he stood up. He offered me his hand but I didn't take it. I held both of my arms out childish-ly.

He picked me up under my Arms and cradled me like a little baby. I wrapped my legs around his middle. I just now thought that this isn't the best thing to do in a dress.

I put my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Thomas" I said as he carried me.

"Yes love?" He asked.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" he said and kissed my cheek.