What will kayla and tyson think

RebeccaMarieHudson graceshuckingmaze sausage44

He leans down and causes our foreheads to touch and his fluffy hair tickles my forehead. He Kisses me gently on the lips once then gets done on one knee holding my hand.

I keep telling my self that I must not faint.

"Grace, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yea" I say nodding and my eyes getting glossy. He hops back up and kisses me again. When he pulls away he flashes that little smile and licks his bottom lip. And then I faint.

THOMAS POV

"Dude" Dylan says in awe. "I can't believe you licked your lip and made her faint"

"Me neither" I said. I had cought her before she hit the ground and I carried her bridle style to the couch and laid her down. I knelled down beside her and held her hand-tapping it lightly.

Her eyes fluttered open.

"Oh hi Thomas. I fainted didn't I" she said looking over at me.

I nodded my head.

"Your just too cute" she said Putting her hand on my cheek. I put my hand on top of hers and rubbed it with my thumb. She looked at me lovingly. I looked back at her the same way. Then she leaned over and pressed her lips into mine. Soft and gentle.

Dylan was being very mature about this. When ki hong was all lovey around his wife he always was rude and gaged like a little kid. But then again I didn't like being a single around them but I acted mature like Dylan is now.

She pulled back first and sat up from the couch, swinging her legs over the couch to rest on the floor.

I stood up and offered her my hand to help her stand. She took it. Sliding her hand gently into mine. It was like a perfect fit. It was as if her hand was meant to hold mine.

I gave Dylan a get lost look and he cought on. "I'm gonna go... I'm just gonna go" he said not being able to think of a good excuse and walked out. Grace watched him go. It angered me a little for her to be eyeing him like that but then I realized it was for her to know when he was gone. The second he shut the door she flipped her head around and kissed me roughly. I lost my anger really quick and kissed back. She held my face in her hands and I had my hand on her back. When she pulled away she was smiling big and taking speedy breaths.

"I can't believe that Thomas Brodie sangster is my boyfriend"