Finally

While Thomas drove I put my hand on his leg like he likes me to do. I was feeling a lot better now. Just wait until the funeral.

Thomas pulled into a all you can eat breakfast bar.

"I'm happy that your gonna eat again" Thomas said putting his hand on mine.

"I was getting really worried" Thomas continued.

I only nodded and a stray tear came out of my eye. I looked down and let my hair fall to cover my face so Thomas wouldn't see.

"I just miss him so much" I said sniffling.

"I know you do. Every one does" Thomas said squeezing my hand.

"Come on princess. Let's go eat" Thomas said letting go of my hand and opening his door. When we got out and walked in our hands rejoined.

The waiter Gave us a table and soon there was tons of kids wanting Thomas' autograph. It was annoying but Thomas kept smiling and signing.

When the waiter came back to take our drink orders Thomas asked for a different table. They took us to the party room and it was empty except for us.

And Thomas paid them extra to bring us what ever we wanted so Thomas wouldn't have to see fans again.

First I asked for biscuits and gravy and Thomas got the same.

"I can't believe you kept smiling back there" I said while we ate.

"I kept smiling in hopes that one of them would pass out from my cuteness" he said and we both laughed.