Why

It's been three days since Tyson died. I haven't taken it well. I always stayed at the hotel room and cried. And I never ate. Thomas always begged me to eat and tried feeding me but I wouldn't. Not even for Thomas.

Some times I would wake up screaming Tyson's name. Dreaming of the crash which ,they informed me, was very bad. A t-bone hit. Completely accidental. Tyson was driving from school to come home and eat with Kayla since apparently she wasn't feeling well and there was a bush in front of the spot were you look for on coming traffic. We believe he looked as well as he could but the car just came out of no where. The other guy is still in the hospital but tyson's car flipped multiple times and it was too bad.

I occasionally let Thomas hold me but it always reminded me of Tyson. I always moped around the hotel and they let Thomas stay home with me. I was miserably depressed.

"Princess. Please wake up" Thomas said softly. This made four days gone.

"I don't feel like waking up. I wanna go be with Tyson in heaven" I moaned.

"But you have to live for me" he said.

"Oh yeah. I forgot. You can come with me" I said mindlessly and turning over away from Thomas but I saw that he had put his arm in the way so I couldn't move.

"Come on. I know this hurts so bad but you have to live again. Your cancer free! That's amazing. I know that losing him hurts so bad. It hurts me and I hardly knew him and half the time I knew him, I hated him. But please" Thomas begged.

"Fine. I will get up if you carry me" I said holding up my arms.

"Deal" Thomas said happily.

He picked me up and I wrapped my lags around him and put my arms around his neck and put my head on his shoulder.

He walked into the living room but instead of putting me down he sat down with me on his lap.

He started kissing me neck.

"Thomas" I moaned.

"I'm not ready yet." I said and he stopped.

"Sorry" he said and looked away.

"I'm sorry Thomas" I said bringing his head back to look at me and combing his hair with my fingers.

"I'm just not ready yet. It still hurts so bad" I said.

"It's okay. I understand" Thomas said.

"I love you" I choked out.

His head jerked and looked at me in shock. I hadn't told him that I loved him since Tyson died cause that word reminds me of him. But then again everything reminds me of him.

"I-i love you too" Thomas said smiling huge.

"Romeo" I said putting my arms around his neck.

"Princess" he said putting his hands on my hips.

I leaned in and kissed him.

Thomas at least kissed different than Tyson so it doesn't remind me of him. Thomas is better.