Filming

Thomas has to go back to filming in Arizona today.

But the good news is that in going with him!

I got all my classes switched to online and I get to go with him and Dylan!

But it was so hard to say bye to Kayla and Tyson.

"Look I'll be back in like a month" I said Kayla.

"Okay. Love ya"

"Love you too Kayla" I said then hugged Tyson.

"By Tyson" I said kissing his cheek.

"Love you " I said.

"Love you too grace" he said and I walked to Thomas and grabbed his hand. The stuff was already packed in his car. I turned back and blew kisses to tyson and Kayla and they blew some back and waved. I hopped in the passenger side of Thomas's car. Dylan got in the back. I was gonna leave my car here for now.

Thomas reached over and held my hand as he drove. Dylan fell asleep so I took pictures of him to post. He still was a super cute super star.

When we got to the scorch trails set I was so excited.

"DYLAN" Thomas screamed to wake Dylan up.

Then Dylan screamed.

"Oh babe. You need to tell me first so I can video next time" I said to Thomas and we laughed while Dylan gave his best glare.

He all got out and kaya and will and ki hong and James came over to us.

"Hi everyone. This is grace" Thomas said introducing me.

"My girl" he continued. I looked up at him and smiled then I shook every ones hand.

It was such an honor to see them all.

They had to start filming right away since the boys had been gone so long.

'Newt' walked me to the trailer that was his and Dylan's but Thomas waited until Dylan left to give me a few good bye kisses.

"Hey newt" I said as Thomas started to walk out. Thomas turned to me with an eye brow raised.

"You know that there is a movie after this right?" I say.

"Yeah" Thomas says.

"Thomas shoots you in the head with a pistol-the end for newt." I say and Thomas gasps.

"Well that's morbid" he says.

"Yes it is and I cryed and cryed at the book and James was dumb to kill you off and bring back gally" I said smiling deviously.

"What?! He brings back gally?!" Thomas asked shocked.

"Yeah. Goodness babe. You need to read the books" I said giving him another little kiss.

"What ever you wish princess" he says smiling and walks out.

He Left me smiling and blushing. He had never called me 'princess' before. I liked it.
--
It seemed like forever before they got back. Thomas and Dylan were both covered in dust and all kinds of sand.

Thomas Tryed to kiss me when he got back. I put my finger to his lips.

"Mister Newtie needs a shower before he kisses me" I said jokingly.

Thomas rolled his eyes and smiled and went to shower. Dylan had already left cause he had too much of our romance.

When he came out he only had a towel around his waist.

I peaked up from my phone and looked just a little.

"Well you look hot" I said smiling. Thomas smiled and blushed a little and he grabbed some clothes and changed while I mostly looked at my phone.

He put on jeans and a tee shirt and grabbed his leather jacket and put it on. He combed his slightly damp hair back carelessly. And grabbed some sunglasses and tucked them in his shirt.

"Well now your somehow even hotter" I said and he smiled again. He put his arm around me and we walked out. I could smell his cologne that he just put on and it smelled so good. He gave me his sunglasses instead of wearing them himself. I put them on he looked at me and laughed.

"What's so funny" I ask.

"You look so cute" Thomas says giggling again. I rolled my eyes but he couldn't see. But we just kept walking.

We got to his hotel. There was a whole floor just for cast and me and Thomas got a room together. I put my stuff in our bedroom and then came back to Thomas sitting on the couch eating a bag of chips. I sat down next to him and put my hand on his leg. He offered me chips and I declined so instead he pushed some in his mouth.

I put my head on his shoulder and we just sat. Enjoying each other's presence.