Fine

(Out fits seen above^^)

We made out on the couch and that made me feel better somehow.

"Thomas" I said after we come to a conclusion.

"Yeah princess" Thomas said.

"I think I'm ready to eat now" I said and he smiled.

"And all I had to do was kiss you" he said smirking.

"Thomas. Frankly I think your kisses could cure cancer" I said and we both laughed.

"Well I didn't know I was that good" he said snaking his arm back around my waist.

"Thomas. I'm verrrry hungry" I said so he wouldn't kiss again.

"Okay. Yeah." He said and I slid off his lap and onto the couch then stood up with Thomas.

I went into the bathroom in our room and Thomas went to the other and we got ready to go.

When I came out out of the bathroom Thomas was there with only a towel on again.

"Well you look good" I said walking past him and running a finger along his lower back as I went by.

"You cease to amaze me at how many ways you can turn me on" Thomas said and it made me smile. I had my back to him as he changed and I was going through my bag looking for socks. I had changed in the bathroom. I'm just super awkward that way. Even around Thomas. I found what I was looking for and he had just fastened his belt as I turned around. He was still shirtless.

"Stop looking before you drool princess" Thomas said smirking. I hadn't realized that I was staring.

"Sorry" I muttered looking to the ground.

"Oh come here" He said pulling me into a hug.

"It was just a joke. Drool all you want princess" Thomas said.

"Oh hush" I said. I wrapped my arms against his slick torso. He was still wet from the shower. I turned my head and pressed my lips against his chest.

"Awe" Thomas said looking down at me. I rested my forehead against his chest and he put his chin on top of my head.

"I love you Romeo"

"Why do you say that soo much?" Thomas asked.

"Because I never know when it might be my last time and if the last thing you hear me say is that I love you then I will be eternally happy" I explained.

"Your cancer is gone. Your going to live! Don't worry." Thomas said

"What if a car hits us or something like Tyson" I said crying again.

"Shh. Calm down. I'm so sorry. I love you so much princess" he said hugging me tighter while I sobbed.

"I love you too Romeo" I said wiping my tears away.

I pulled away from him and walked over to his clothes. I started looking in the closet and found it. He already had on black jeans so I pulled out a dark red v neck and tossed it to him.

"Wear that" I commanded.

"What ever you say princess" he said pulling the shirt on.

"Good boy Romeo" I said mockingly with a cheeky smile.

"I'm not a dog" Thomas said annoyed.

"Awe. You sound so cute when you say dog"

"Dog" Thomas repeated and I giggled. He smiled at me and I went into the living room to put my shoes on. Which were Adidas high tops to go perfect with my black skinny jeans and my plaid rolled sleeve black and white shirt.

Thomas ran down the hall in his socks and slid across the living room with his momentum.

He looked so happy and just like a little kid.

"It's fun" he said when he saw me looking at him shaking my head and smiling.

"Your so cute" I said walking by him and ruffling his damp hair.

"I knew I should have dressed my self" he mumbled then flashed a little smile at me.

"Your absolutely the hottest thing on this plant. Happy?" I said making us both smile. He ran and slid over to me and grabbed me around the waist. I reached up and gave him a kiss on the cheek

"Very" he said in that deep British voice that made my heart melt.

"Tommy" I whined signaling that he should hurry.

"Okay okay" he said sliding to the couch and half falling and half siting and then put his black combat boots on.

He rushed back to our room and grabbed his phone and wallet and I grabbed my purse from a hook near the door that's meant for keys.

Thomas grabbed the Keys too and raced out the door after me and locked the door. I was already waiting at the elevator.

It opened shortly and he walked in with me. He grabbed my hand as I went down and I looked up at him and smiling and peaked his cheek. When the elevator stops we got out and walked to the car and we were on the road shortly.