Kindergarden

They start kindergarden today. I can believe how much the boys have grown. Their so cute and happy and always smiling. So are me and Thomas. The boys had matching maze runner back packs. Sure it's a little tacky but me and Thomas don't care. They're gonna be proud that Thomas is such a big actor. He turns 30 soon. He doesn't look like he aged a bit from when I met him. Over the years my hair has turned to natural waves. I have a little baby weight that I never lost. We both took them to school and when we came back it was like the world took a sigh of relief.

"Thomas I don't want more" I said when we got home and crashed on our bed.

"I completely understand" Thomas said.

"I love you so much princess"

"I love you so much to Romeo" I said and rolled over and kissed him lightly.

"But I wouldn't trade our boys for anything at all" i said when we pulled back for a moment

"Agreed" Thomas said. We kissed a little but then we took a nap before it was time to get them already.

They happily ran into our arms and on the way home we got ice cream and Ty got it all over his face and newt kept getting it On his nose. It was so cute. I kept turning around and wiping their faces but then Ty said.

"I got it mommy" he said and took the napkin and smushed it against his face. Newt did the same with his nose. I couldn't help but giggle.