18 months after that

Thomas woke me up lightly shaking me. "Princess" he said. He still used the nick name and I loved it.

"Yeah" I said forcing my eyes to open. Thomas. The best possible thing I could see waking up.

"Newt is mumbling. I think he might speak soon" Thomas said.

"OMG that's amazing!" I said.

"Yeah. I know so get up so we don't miss it" Thomas said standing and getting ready to walk off.

"Oh Tommy" I said reaching my arms up to him.

"I have three babies" Thomas said picking me up like one. I kissed his neck as he carried me to the nursery. "I think I left a little mark" I said quietly as he put me down. He only smiled at me and kissed me. Ty giggled.

"That's Tyson's side of him" I said giggling my self. Then I heard the mumbles.

I walked over to newt and he was blowing spit bubbles. It was cute and nasty at the same time. Thomas got a little cloth and wiped his mouth. When he pulled it away newt giggled "mama" newt said.

"Omg!" I exclaimed Hugging Thomas.

"Mama newt" I said and Thomas rolled his eyes. I kissed his cheek and newt giggled and repeated "mama"

"Awe" i said putting my head on Thomas shoulder.

"He's so cute" Thomas said.

"Just like you" I said tickling Thomas' belly. He giggled then the boys giggled.

"AWE" I said again. "It's too much adorable!" I laughed. Thomas kissed my head and newt shriek giggled and said "dada"

"Oh my gosh. Ty. You better hurry up" Thomas joked.

The boys were so cute as the kept giggling and we got them both and fed them.

"I love you newt" I said in a baby voice to newt

He giggled and said "mama" again.

I smiled at his cuteness and then burped him.

And a few days later Tyson mumbled "dada" for the first time. Thomas was ecstatic and beaming.

"We need to get a shirt that says daddy's princess" Thomas and randomly as we laid in bed that night.

"Why?" I asked snarling my lip at him

"Your my Princess and I'm your baby daddy" Thomas said laughing. I rolled my eyes at him but the next day while Thomas made breakfast I sat at the kitchen table and designed a tee shirt. It said 'my princess' with as arrow pointed to the wearers left side and I made another one that said 'my Romeo' with an arrow pointed to the wearers right.

"What have you been doing princess?" Thomas asked bringing me my plate and looking at the screen. He saw the shirts and smiled.

"We're gonna be the most embarrassing over protective parents ever" Thomas said kissing my head.

"No way. We need to be embarrassing but not over protective but not under protective." I said as Thomas sat down in the chair next to me.

"I understand. But we'll be the best" Thomas said.

"Yes" I said and kissed him.

He slid into the seat beside me and we ate. Then we got Ty and newt out of their play crib in the living room and fed them and changed their diapers and put them down for a nap. Then me and Thomas ordered the shirts.

"I'm gonna look so hard core with twins and a matching couples shirt" Thomas said smirking.

"Oh hush" I said kissing him.