The public

It took a moment to load but then it came up.

"Extremely recent footage of Thomas Brodie sangster and his new girl. According to mr.sangster her name is grace. They were seen kissing in the *** (name of park) park. Though after they were spotted Thomas blew up to the reporter and here is the footage" the guy on the screen said.

The screen showed a still image of me kissing Thomas then switched to a video

"What is this.." The reporter started. Every thing was played. Even the dare Thomas gave. And even us running off holding hands.

After the report the same guy came up.

"Seems mistress grace has a new boyfriend and Thomas-a new temper we've never seen from the young man we know and love as newt in the new maze runner movie: the scorch trials" he said and I felt Thomas tense all of the sudden but I don't know why. Then I found out that it was because he knew what came next. Insults. To me. Saying i wasn't good enough to date such a big star since I was a nobody.

"Ouch" I said when the report was over and the screen went black.

Thomas started to speak but Kayla spoke up.

"I'll just go and leave you two alone" she said and jogged to her bedroom and shut the door.

"That hurt" I say once she's gone.

"I know it had to but please don't let it get to you. You know that your amazing and deserve better than me and I love you. So please don't listen to them."

"Thomas, you are an international super star and adorable actor. Millions of girls have posters of you or make Instagram accounts dedicated to you. Your so cute and sweet and hot and perfect and there is no way on earth that I'm gonna let you say that I deserve better. Cause I already have the best"

"That's sweet of you to say" he says in a deep quiet voice. I smile a little and blush. He leans up and kisses me. Very soft at first but not for long. I start to run my hands through his hair and he holds me close around the waist. Then it goes back to short soft kisses.

I Kiss his nose and then draw back so I can rest my forehead to his.

"So Thomas"

"Yes love"

"What are we gonna do about the report" I ask.

"Act like we never saw it. Be as innocent as possible." He says looking me in the eye.

"Make them seem
Like the bad guy" I say getting his point.

"Exactly" he says smiling.

"Hey grace" he says drawing my full attention.

"Yeah babe"

"I love you" he says pecking my lips softly.

"I love you too" I said back and he smiled. That flawless little smile that makes my heart skip a beat