Shocker

We ate a lot. I was stuffed by the time we got done. Thomas insisted on paying and we walked out holding hands. We were almost to our car when a reporter came at us.

"Thomas!" The reporter said trying to get his attention.

"No. I've had enough of this crap. My girlfriend just beat cancer. Her best friend just died in a car crash. Any other day dude." Thomas said and surprisingly the reporter backed off and let us get in our car. Thomas drove away quick.

"I just couldn't handle it" Thomas said once we started down the road.

"I know. Thank you. I couldn't have handled it either" I said taking his hand.

"It took every thing for me not to curse at them" Thomas said and be both laughed. When we got back to the room kaya was waiting on us.

"How did you get in" Thomas asked while I hugged her.

Me and Kaya had gotten to be good friends.

"Dylan gave me the key that you gave him" Kaya said.

"That b*stard" Thomas mumbled.

"How are you grace?" Kaya asked.

"I'm okay" I said sighing.

Thomas walked over to me and put his arms around me from behind. He pulled up my shirt so he could put his thumbs in my belt loops. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Okay Thomas. I get the signal" Kaya said walking out.

She shut the door behind her and I looked back up at Thomas.

"Jealous?" I asked him smiling.

"Pfft. No way. She's a girl. No way. I just wanted some alone time and the best way to do that is to make them feel like a third wheel" Thomas said tilting his head so he could kiss me.

"Princess?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"Do you wanna be my queen?" He asked.

"What?" I asked. He pulled his thumbs out and I turned around to face him. He held my hand and got on one knee.

"Grace will you marry me?" He asked.

"I-i don't know what to say" i stuttered. Thomas frowned at me.

"I think it's too soon" I said and Thomas looked crushed.

"But-" I said drawing his attention back.

"I don't care about that" I said leaving him in suspense.

"Yes Thomas" I said smiling. He turned happy again and gave me a hug.

"You scared me so bad" he whispered in my ear.

"It's called acting" I said giggling.

"Oh Hush princess" he said smiling. He pulled back from the hug and kissed me. Strong. I leaned into him. And wrapped my arms around his neck. Playing with his hair he had his hands on my hips and brought me close so that all of our front was touching each other.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

I bit my lip.

"Yeah"