Sequel? Sequel.

A little tfios there. Lol. So I think a lot of people really want a sequel so yes I will write one!! *cover ears from fangirl screams* haha. So it's called "sticks and stones" I'm sure you Guys will comment how excited/happy you are. So The plot will be this:

Newt and Caleb, the married years. They're so cute and newt is still the shy one. They decide to get a kid and they have to struggle with the adoption papers and all the crap and they get a little baby boy that was neglected. Well, they raise him right and he falls for this less-than-pretty girl at school that no one talks to and she's always alone and he soon finds out why. She has a bad childhood just like this boys grandmother (grace sangster in "wrong number") he try's to save her from her abusive parents and herself. Will he succeed in saving her and winning her? Will she go too far and fall from his grasp. This is the sequel of wrong number. Be prepared.

--Okay so as much as I wanted to leave yall on that intense note I have to say that grace, Thomas, and Ty will appear. And this story will be my first to be almost fully in a boy's pov so I won't go into guy detail because I'm very awkward. Yeah. :/ I'm an awkward turtle. Haha. K, so just letting yall know and also-does anyone wanna make a cover???Dm me your idea and I'll tell you my preferences..all people will get full credit for any edit. Okay so Dm me. Love yall<3 (also, it doesn't matter if you're just reading this a long time from when it's published. I'd still accept any covers you guys wanna make cause I suck at editing)

-okay so the book is officially started and published. Enjoy!