Epiloge

Ty and Bree broke up but then Ty fell deeply in love with a girl named Katherine. He married her when they turned 23.

Newt and Caleb stayed together and got married at 22. Just like me.

Thomas and I still live in our house but the boys moved out and we have grandkids. Newt and Caleb adopted a neglected Baby 2 years after they got married. Ty and Katherine are pregnant again for a third baby.

Dylan called one day and apologized for everything and said he married and is happy in Florida.

Thomas is now 57 and I'm 52. Time finally did something to Thomas. I wouldn't call it damage because he's still so cute to me.

Me and Thomas live a happy life and we see Ty and newt often because they stayed in Cali.

My parents called a year ago saying they were going to Europe for the rest of their lives.

I go see Tyson every week with Thomas. I cry at his grave and tell him all about the grandkids and now my boy's relationships are going. Sometimes  I just lay in the grass beside the grave and look at the clouds. Wondering if Tyson is looking at me. Some times I find little gifts from heaven like a coin on his grave or a flower randomly placed that I stumble upon.

I love these little gifts. Kayla and ash had a girl and boy and they're grown.

Ki hong and will and Kaya are all well and happy all over the U.S. 

Dashner wrote more amazing books and died from old age.

He's very missed too.

"Grace"

Thomas said one night at random after we had been sitting in silence.

"Yes" I replied.

"I love you princess" he said holding my hand.

"I love you too Romeo"