9 months later

After all the pain and my fat stomach I had twins. Both boys. Me and Thomas were so happy. About 5 months ago they rapped up everything with the scorch trails and Dylan immediately moved to Montana to film teen wolf. I got up the nerve to call my parents they were happy that I found a guy. Especially a good one. They were nice but I still held a little hard spot for them not coming while I was dying but they came to my wedding and my dad was able to walk me down the isle. Thomas used to love talking to the babies in my stomach-thinking they could hear him. Thomas just turned 26 and I was now 22. But those four years were nothing to us.

We decided to hold of on more babies because Ty and newt kept us up half the time but Thomas was an amazing father. He was so patent and loving to all of us. After the filming me and Thomas moved to Cali and got a house.

Newt and Ty are about 3 weeks old now. They're so cute and tiny. Thomas always likes to tickle their bellies just like he does to me. Kayla was so happy for us and ash just asked her to marry him about a month ago. She said yes.

I commonly go to Tyson's grave. I talk to his head stone. I imagine he can hear me from heaven. I arrive their now.

"Hey Tyson. I hope you like heaven. Your really missed down here though. Thomas and I had the boys and they're heathy and adorable. I've been tied up with the boys so I couldn't come see you to tell you that I named one Ty. I couldn't handle the full name Tyson so he will be Ty. I don't know if I'll ever get over you. I still love you so much. I remember our little meaningless kisses and the cute dates. Dylan is still gone-Praise the Lord. He's the worst. If you were here I would have made you their honorary uncle. Kayla is their aunt. Ash will soon be their uncle but he won't ever live up to you. Tyson I miss you but I hope you like it better up there. The crash was the worst thing to ever happened to me. Of course worse for you but hard for me. So hard. I know I babble but you always liked my babbling and it's not like your gonna reply. Hum. What else should I tell you? Well Thomas is the best father. So calm and sweet and he's the best at making the boys giggle. I hope Ty lives up to his name. I love you Tyson" I finished standing and walking away. Drying my tears and looking at my feet. Then I saw it. A little leaf. Shaped like a heart. I gasped and picked it up. It's a sign from heaven. I looked up to the sky.

"Thank you God. Thank you Tyson" I said and walked away with the leaf. When I got in my car I was crying so bad but I couldn't stand the sight of the grave yard. I started my car and kept wiping my eyes and drove. I pulled into our houses drive and cried in the car. After a while of sitting Thomas came out. He simply opened the passenger door and got in. I had placed the leaf in my console.

"What happened" Thomas asked softly.

"I talked to him and as I walked out i found this." I said pulling out the leaf and handing it to Thomas.

"Wow. A gift from God and Tyson" Thomas said looking at it.

We were both religious. Not over religious but we both believed in God and heaven and the coming back and every word of the Bible. We were already teaching our sons. We had Angels on their mobiles. Me and Thomas prayed together each night. For Tyson and Kayla and ash and our boys and our friends and even Dylan. So that he could be a better person.

"Yeah." I said to Thomas and stroked it in my hand.

"We better get in incase the boys need us" Thomas said.

"Yeah" I said again getting out of the car. Me and Thomas walked in and the house was quiet but as soon as Thomas shut the door crying and whiling came from the monitor.

I groaned but Thomas only smiled.

"I got it" he yelled taking off up the stairs. He couldn't be more perfect.