Dylan gone haywire

I dedicate this to heyy_its_kayla and RebeccaMarieHudson and graceshuckingmaze

We drove back and my hand found its way back to his leg. We got out and went up the elevator and we immediately went to tyson's. I knocked and Tyson opened it a few seconds later. I immediately wrapped him in a hug. He hesitantly put his arms around me.

"I'm so sorry Tyson. I love you. I love you.  I love you.  I love you and never forget that. I'm so so sorry" I said hugging him tight.

"It's okay. Just hurt" he said.

"I know exactly how you feel" I said back trying not to tear up.

"I know" he said.

THOMAS POV

Tyson just sent me a glare like he wanted to kill me.

TYSON POV

I can't believe that bloody British bastard would hurt my grace like that. I'll get him if he ever does it again. I already have a hatred for him. Yeah I know I didn't have a real shot with her. I kinda already knew that. But he can't take her away from me for good.

GRACE POV

I'm so glad Tyson forgave me.

"Tyson I'm so sorry" I said again.

"It's okay. I forgive you" he said.

"Thank you Tyson. I love you" I said.

"I love you too" he said back.

"Okay. Well I feel better now. What about dyl?" I asked.

"See for yourself" he whispered. I pulled away and walked in. Dylan was lieing on the couch looking at be ceiling and blinking away tears.

"Dylan" I said softly.

"Go away" he said with a choked voice.

"We aren't leaving Dylan" Thomas said.

"Why not" he said sitting up.

"Cause we're your friends and we're here to help you" I said in a soft voice. Thomas grabbed my hand from behind me.

"I'm sorry I tricked Tyson. I feel horrible about it. But I liked you too. And I can't help it. I know you don't want me but I'm sorry." Dylan said and started crying again. I went over and sat next to him, tugging Thomas with me. I let go of Thomas to hug Dylan.

"It's okay. We forgive you but I'm sorry. I'm with Thomas" I said.

"Fine. But i call rebound" Dylan said smiling.

"No way dude. I'm never letting her go. We'll be together to the end" Thomas said pulling me back into his chest but he was smiling too. This would have been super cute had tyson and Dylan not been in the room. He held me close and I could feel his heart beating. Faster than normal. That made me smile more.

"what ever. But if your gonna be all romantic then go some where else" Dylan said turning away from us. I looked up at Thomas and he nodded. He let me go and we stood. I placed my hand on Dylan's back.

"Bye dyl" I said.

"Bye grace" he said then Thomas took my hand and we walked out past Tyson to my apartment. I let my self in and Thomas followed.

"There you are!" Kayla said hopping up from the couch.

"Oh my gosh, you scared me to death. I thought you had run away from everything and wasn't coming back" Kayla said running over and hugging me. I once again had to let go of Thomas.

I hugged her and then when she let go she looked up to Thomas.

"I saw..on the news" she said and Thomas' eyes got big then he smiled.

"What all was it!" Thomas asked happily.

"I recorded it. Wanna se-" Kayla started.

"Yes please" Thomas said cutting her off. I took Thomas' hand back and we walked to the couch. As I was sitting Thomas pulled me into his lap. I smiled down at him but fought off the urge to kiss him in front of Kayla. The TV came on and she pulled up the show. I turned to watch and Thomas put his arms around my waist. Then she pressed play.