Hospital part two

We get to the local hospital and it's just like the first time I had to come. Nurses tore Thomas away from me.

Nurses kept asking me questions

"THOMAS" I screamed over and over.

"THOMAS" I screamed.

"Stop screaming or we'll put you in a medically induced sleep.

"THHHOOOOOMMMASSSSSS" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

He came flying in the room.

I hugged him.

"I'm here baby" he said and then he was suddenly pulled away from me.

"Who is he" a nurse asked.

"My boyfriend" I said.

"We only permit immediate family.

"I have no family. They don't care about me. They left me to deal with my own cancer. He is the one that stayed with me. He is my family. Let him in!" I said throwing a fit.

They let him go and he came and hugged me again.

"I love you" he whispered in my ear.

"I'm not gonna die but I love you too" I said and let him go. Now I let the doctors do what they needed to do.

They had already put in an iv and dulled the pain and a cuff on my arm for blood pressure.

They ordered scans and they left and Thomas sat on my bed.

"I don't care if my voice gives out. I will scream for you until this kills me" I said and Thomas hugged me again.

"You're not gonna die" Thomas said and I nodded.

The scan was different than I expected. I expected it to show I was dying but it showed no cancer.

How?

It's a miracle. Another one. Cancer free. I can get pregnant now.

I cryed at the screen.
"How?" I asked the doc.

"The last bit of cancer must have just wanted to cause some pain before it lost" the doc said sarcastically.

I got to go back to my room. When they wheeled me in Dylan was there. Thomas looked at me.

"No cancer" I said and his smile couldn't have been bigger. He picked me up in a hug and then Dylan hugged me and the nurse went to get my release papers.

"I can get pregnant now" I whispered in Thomas' ear.

He smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

I got discharged soon and when I got home I called Tyson and Kayla. Even thought it was like 4 am. They were so happy.

I was exhausted when I got into bed with Thomas. He wrapped his arms around me and spooned. I cuddled up close to him and fell asleep.