10 years old

We got them their first phone for their 10th birthday last week and we're taking them to an amusement park now. Me and Thomas have decided no more kids. Newt and Ty are an adorible handful. I wore my shirt that said 'my Romeo' and Thomas wore his shirt that said 'my princess'

Those pet names stuck. They were getting to the point were we embarrassed them and they asked us not the wear the shirts but we still did.

"Oh can we ride the blazer?!" Ty asked excitedly when we first walked in. I held Thomas' hand.

"Yeah please" newt chimed in. So we rode that ride. And every other roller coaster in the park. Then we played the games. Newt and Ty kept trying to win at a baseball throwing game but they couldn't do it. Even thought they were on the little league team this year and not half bad.

So Thomas stepped up. He fired the first shot and the game lit up because he hit the target and won. It had a two prize limit so Thomas did it again and won for the other boy. They both got stuffed dogs. And they were big too.

"I'm so proud of you Romeo" I whispered in Thomas ear as we walked away from that stand with the boys in front of us. He pecks me on the cheek and I squeeze his hand. We watched fireworks that night and the boys were so amazed and it was cute to see their eyes sparkle and mouths open. They got tired after that and we managed to get the to the car before they fell asleep, resting their heads on their toys. Thomas drove home and we held hands.

"Love?"

"Yeah"

"How did we manage to get so lucky"

"I'm not sure but aside from cancer Tyson and Dylan, this life couldn't be more perfect" I said.

On no. The boys moaned. They heard us. I thought they were asleep. We hadn't told them about Dylan yet. Or my cancer. We didn't want them to worry. And we only told them that they had an uncle named Tyson looking down at them from heaven.

"We love you guys" newt said.

"Yeah. Love you" ty agreed.

"Boys-" Thomas started.

"Who is Dylan?" Newt asked.

"Um. He's one of your dads old friends that moved away a while back. Right before you were born" I said.

"Ohh. Okay" they both mumbled then fell back asleep.

"Those little ninjas" Thomas said and we both laughed. When we got home we couldn't stand to wake them because they were so cute so we each picked one up and carried them up to their room. Then my and Thomas went to our room. Luckily the boys found it embarrassing to sleep with their parents so we never have to share the bed.

When we got to our room I took of my jeans and put on some shorts then I pretty much collapsed into bed. I was exhausted to. Thomas crawled in under the covers beside me and kissed my neck lightly before we said our 'I love yous' and I drifted  into sleep.