Akise Aru

Hi, I'm Sakaru Kadia, 14 years old.

I walked and read my book. A mystery book to be exact. You could say I'm a great or just good detective, I have helped work on cases, they think I'm a brat, but thankful that I'm helping, cause I am, well helpful...

I'm heading to the station right now, you see, there was a bombing at a school, Minene Uryuu, the terrorist. We met up before, but then she changed. I always keep a knife handy in my pocket, just incase.

I saw the station up ahead. I put my book down in my bag and went in. I greeted, Hiro(some random policeman I name :P). I smiled. "Hello, Hiro." Hiro smiled back. "Why Hello, Kaida, boss needs you, and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like what he needs you in for..." I looked at him, confused.

I sighed and went in the office. I opened the door and said. "Yo, chef, you needed me?" I say putting my bag on the desk and sitting on a chair. I put my legs on the table and put a toothpick in my mouth.(Don't ask me were she got the toothpick :/)

He sighed. "How many times have I told you not to put you feet on the table?" Kurusu said. I laughed. "More then 1,000 times." I said and put my feet down. (If your wondering what she's wearing, then here http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=170026227 )

Kurusu sighed, then said. "Come in, Akise." A white haired, rose red eyed, guy came in the room walking in with a smirk on his face. He sat down next to me. I do have to say, he is attractive.

I scooted away a bit. I sighed and crossed my legs and arms. Kurusu coughed. I then smelled the air. "Who's wearing*sniff* calone...?"(Idk how the f-ing spell -.-"}) Akise raised his hand. "That would be me, good nose." I looked at him. "Thanks." Then i looked back at Kurusu. He said. "I know that Kaida is working on the bombing of the school crime." Then he looked at Akise. "Also you Akise." Oh no, I know where this is going.

Kurusu folded his hands together. "Akise. Kaida. Will you two--" I cut him off. "That just sounds like a marriage thing, you know, where a priest says the thing... my bad, keep on going." (Oh, Kaida, you are sooo Awkward XD)

"Will have to work together." I stood up. "WHAT!?!" Akise smirked. I sighed and cracked my knuckles.

"You both are good detectives, so I thought that you*I crack my neck*s-should work together...?"

Akise then said. "You made that sound like a question, chef." Akise also stood up.

We faced each other. Then I faced Kurusu. "I'm sorry, but I kind of work alone... sooooo... yeah."

Kurusu said. "Well, to bad, if you want to help, then you got to work together, Kaida." I sighed. I faced a smirking Akise. "Looks like we will be working together, Kaida-Chan." He smirked and held his hand out. "Hmph." I slapped his hand away. I then crossed my arms and learn over a little. "What's with all the smirking." I then turned around and flipped my hair. (OMG! DE HAIR FLIPPPPP!)

"Just don't get in my way, got it." I say as I got my bag. I felt him smile. "Same to you, too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- I HAS MADE DE CHAPTER!!!!!!!