Understanding

A/N~ *bows* PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I sighed and layed in bed. "Akise . ." I blinked. "Why am I thinking about him? Oh . . right . . " I really like Akise, when I think about him  my heart beats so fast . . . .

        I'm still trying to understand him, but I can't right now, I have to understand Gasai first, what are her motives? I got up from bed and sat on my desk, took out a note book and thought, it was silent, the only sound there was in the room was the clock ticking and my foot tapping. "Come on, think, think!" And then it hit me.

        "Gasai, Yuno

Has a crazy obsession with Amano Yukitaru.

        I blink and noticed that Amano has Aru's name in his name! "AHHH!" I quickly ran to a corner of the room and sulked. "No. That's just a coincidence." I got back up and scratched the back of my head. "Just a coincidence. . . "

        I walked back to my desk and continued writing down info about Gasai in my note book.

        "She has pink hair and pink eyes,

her mental health doesn't seem like the best, a crazy Yandere.

I gasped. "That's it! I forgot! A Yandere's motives are always for their lover! A.K.A. Amano!"

"Will do anything for Amano, including kill."

I asked my self. "Why does she do what she does?" I hiccuped. "Oh? *hic!* Hmmmmm?" I know that Yandere's have a dark past for making then who they are. . . Sad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~ I AM VERY SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, BUT THIS CHAPTER IS ABOUT KADIA UNDERSTANDING WHY YUNO DOES THESE THINGS SO YEAH! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED ^-^!