How Akise Convinced Kadia's Mother . .

Akise's POV~

        After Kadia ran out of school, I decided to stop by her place.

I rang the door bell. ding dong The door opened revealing a young boy about a year younger than me, looks a lot like Kadia, but male version. He must be her brother.

        I smiled and waved at the boy, "Why hello there! I assume you are Kadia's younger brother?" The black haired boy nodded, leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed, "Yes, what of it?" "Nothing, nothing," I said, "I want to talk to your mother. Please?" The boy tapped his chin as if he was thinking, just like Kadia does. He nodded and moved a bit, allowing me to go though the door way. "Thank you." I said as I entered the Sakaru house.

I looked around, comfy. Everything's clean, neat. The 13 year old called for his mother, she came down from the stairs and stared at me, up and down. She asked, "Who's this?" The boy shrugged, "I don't know." The mother sighed, "How many times do I have to tell you!? Don't let strangers into the house!" The mother grabbed my wrist with a hard grip, "I'm sorry, but you must leave."

        She lead me to the door, but I stopped at my tracks, causing her to stop. I said, "I'm not a stranger, Mrs. Sakaru." Mrs. Sakaru tilted her head to the side, "How do you know my name?" I said, "My name is Aru Akise." She sighed and said, "Oh." She looked at her son, "Go to your room now, Karou." Kadia's brother or Karou frowned, "Why?!" Mrs. Sakaru said, "Just go to your room!" He stomped up the stairs and I heard him slam the door of his room.

The mother rubbed her temples. "I'm very sorry about that, he's very stubborn." I smiled, "It's okay." I though about Kadia. I guess stubbornness runs in the family. I giggled silently.

        Kadia's mother sighed. "So you're Aru Akise?" I nodded. She said, "Are you going to try to convince me to let Kadia be a detective again?" I nodded. "Yes ma'am."

She rubbed her forehead, "And how are you going to do that?" I said, "Kadia is a great detective, Mrs. Sakaru. She has helped in the case it many ways and is a great help. I know that you as a mother just wants the safety of your child," She nodded. I continued, "but did you know that not only is your child a great help, she has helped other children be safe."

        The woman stayed silent. I continued, "When Kadia was drugged on that one case, that case was about children being kidnapped for revenge on a company. The person who did so was a crazy man who thought that the company was run by phantoms and the children were descended of them and were about to kill them along with the company warehouse."

Mrs. Kadia said, "How do you know about the case?" I smirked, "I did my research on Kadia before teaming up with her. I'm surprised that you didn't know about i the case at all."

        Mrs. Kadia gritted her teeth. "I'm not saying that you're a terrible mother," I said, "but, please let Kadia continue being a detective with me, I promise to protect her. I love her."

Mrs. Kadia's eyes widen, "You don't love her, if you did then you would understand why I'm not letting her be a detective." I said, "If you love her then you must understand that I'm helping her get what she wants . . and do what she loves to do." It was silent for a few minutes. The mother sighed and looked down at the hard wood floors. "You must promise me that you will protect her." I nodded with a smile, "With my life." I promised.

        I was about to leave, but Mrs. Sakaru stopped me. "W-wait!" I turned around and faced her, "Yes?" Kadia's mother asked, "Will you please pick up Kadia from the Mystery concert? I want someone I can trust to pick her up and I presume that you know her secret as well?" I nodded with a smile, "Yes I do." And so I left to pick of Mystery or shall I say, Kadia Sakaru.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~ OH~ LOOK AT THAT! IT'S TRUE! IT'S TRUE! AKISE LOVES KADIA! DO YOU SHIP IT?! CAUSE I FOR SURE DO! Also, I'm sorry for the late chapter! The reason why it was late was because of school, school sucks, I know, but I'm here now and I have updated!