Poor Yuki

I watch as Amano does push ups with Uryuu on his back. "1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . What's the matter champ? You giving up? I've sat on couches with more omf!" Amano gave up and laid on the floor with Uryuu still on his back. I scratched the back of my neck. "Is that really necessary?" I may not like Amano, but I'm not that mean to leave him with Uryuu as his nurse!

Nishijima asked. "So . . . we're good to leave his recovery up to you?" Uryuu smiled. "Look, I'm a lot of things, but I am never one to squelch on a fair deal." Amano asked. "Wait . . . what deal?" Akise told Uryuu. "Be gentle. Our boy's delicately built." I sighed. "Good luck Amano." and the three of us left the room.

It was silent. The only sound you can here is our foot steps echoing in the halls. Akise broke that silence asking me, "You seemed worried about Yuki back there." I looked away from Akise. Nishijima laughed. "Kaida. Are you taking a liking to Yukitaru?" I shook my head. "No way! Why would I like that wimp?!" I crossed my arms in annoyance.

Akise poked my cheek. "Hmh? Then did you look worried about him when he was left with Uryuu?" Nishijima added, "You even said, "Good luck Yuki."

I scoffed. "I don't like him. I'm just not a monster! Did you see how Uryuu was treating him?!" Akise said. "Yeah, but you know that he has to be able to fight 7th. She's toughing up delicate Yuki." I rolled my eyes. "Oh kay then . . . " Nijishima said. "Just have faith in Uryuu. I don't think she would go too hard on him." I nodded. "Yeah . . . maybe your right!"

A/N~ I'm so sorry that I haven't updated this fan-fic in such a long time! I finally did! I'm sorry that I'm not on here often. I'm usually on Quotev, but I'll try to make an effort to come on Wattpad more often!