Yukki and Yuno

Akise and I looked at Yukki. We smirked. Yukki stared at us. I giggled. When Akise told me he liked Yukki, it kind of broke my heart, it still hurts, I wounder why...

          Once Amano looked away, we left, well, Akise left and I went to school. I told him. "Look Akise, I could investigate them from a distance, don't worry." I smiled. Then he said back. "Okay. Just, do start hitting on him, cause he should stay with me."

I shook my head while looking back at that. I sighed and whispered. "why does my heart hurt so much...?" I ujusted my bag. and went to class. My seat in the 3rd row. I sat down, then I say Amano, I just stared at him as he walked to his seat. He looked at me weird, then gasped. I smirked. 'So he remembers me, eh?'

            Then the new kid started laughing. He turned around and smiled. "You gotto be fricking me man. You think no one is going to notice a guy on his tipytoes?" The new guy laughed. "Long time no see, Yukki. How's the world been treatin' ya'? Dude, seriously, isn't it soon to try to make your way into a new place? I mean." He turned his head to everyone. "You did get everyone from our last school blown up and killed." Everyone looked at him. 'Shit, this guy is a fucking bitch, he can't just tell information like that to everyone, who does he think he is?' "Guess everybody is entitled to reinvent themselves. You and little puss bags." 'Is he talking about Gasai?' "Well good luck! With that freak show! You'll have your work cut out for you as long as I'm around with these kids like the good old days, trust me." Then he laughed at Amano.

I could't handle it any more. "Shut the fuck up." I said and punched his skull. He looked at me. "What was that for?!? Mind your own business!" I 'tch'ed. "It was bad enough that you came to this school and told everyone about the bombing, you scared lots of people already, I already know who's going to be a loner and have no friends." Hinata laughed. 'Oh, Hinata is here.' Then Mao said with a smile and walking in. "Oh, Kaida, always talking on whats on her mind and speaking the truth."

         Then Hinata and Mao started talking. Hinata put a hand out for Amano, Amano was about to take her hand, but his clumsyness got him to fall and too grab Hianta's shorts and for them to fall, showing everyone her blue and white striped panties...

Mao took a picture. Amano smiled, embarrassed. Then Hinata hit Amano with her fist. "Stop smiling me like that you little shit!" She screamed and pulled her shorts up.

The teacher said. "Walk home in groups!" Amano looked at the paper. "A murder...?" Newbie said. "Do you watch the news?" Hinata said some stuff about it. 'Wait, how does she now this? Must be rumors, but... still...' Then i heard my name. "Yo, Kaida. I said your a detective, right?" I nodded, and looked at Amano blankly. "Yes." Then Amano looked at me with fright. I crossed my legs. "I'm working with someone on the investigation." Mao said. "Better run it with Akise if your thinking right." I sighed. "Is Akise really a better detective then me?" I said sadly. I worked with thousands of policeman, and I have never seen Akise, he's a newbie! How is he better then me!?! I then put my index finger and thumb on my chin. Maybe he will take my place...?

               Mao then waved her hands in the air. "I-I'm sorry, Kaida, I didn't mean it like that, sorry for making you upset." I fake smiled. "Naw. it's fine." I layed back in my chair. "The person I'm working with is Akise." Hinata and Mao gasped. They were talking about how they ship it and it made me blush, and also become angry. Then Amano said. "Ummm, who's Akise?"

"Look at the empty desk right next to you." I said, Amano did so. Hinata said. "He's prod. ditching to play privet eye." Then, I thought while they were talking.

                                                 "Is Akise really going to take my place...?"