MADDNESS

Aru smirked. 'So cute... WHAT?!?' "Okay, Amano-Kun, you go on and stop Hinata." We all ran near the mountains. I noticed that Yuno gone with Amano. I said. "Yuno is with Amano, Akise. She left us!" Akise said. "It's okay, Kaida, just trust me." He smiled at me. I looked down in embarrassment, with a blush.

  Kosada gagged. "You guys are gross!" I shot a glare at him and said. "At least I didn't pee my pants when I was 10!" Kosada freaked. "Wh-Who told you?!?" I smirked. "You did." "AW DAMN IT!" I giggled. Akise said. "This is no time for messing around, Kaida!" Then we heard a howl in the distance. We speed up our pace.

       Soon, Akise and Kosada were on the side of a hill edge, dogs catching up to us, but I froze. 'I'm gonna die!' Kosada yelled. "SAKARU! HEY! WHY ARE YOU DOWN THERE!?! HURRY UP HERE!?!" Akise stopped him. "Just wait a sec. I need to see if 'it's' true..." "What's true?" Kosada asked. Akise put a finger to his lips. "Just watch."

Eyes widening, hands shaking, heart pounding, pules cloudy, not knowing what I'm doing. My knife in my hand, giggling. Hounds getting closer.

          Sprinting towards the closes dog, a big grin on my face, I slit the dogs' throat, it's blood splattered on my face. It lays there, dead. Then, I hear a sound coming from the dog's collar. "Fall back! Fall back!" Hinata?!? Finally that bitch calls them back, almost killed me. I licked some blood off of the knife. Then, my eyes go back to it's original color and I fall to the ground.

I heard my name being called. I don't remember what happened. I see Akise and Kosada above me. Kosada praised. "That was fucking awesome, Sakaru!" I blinked. "Wha-What happened... I can't get up..." Aru... I mean Akise... carried me on his back. "Just rest, Kadia-Chan~" Akise winked at me. I blushed and fell asleep on his back.

Aru's POV~

         As Kosada and I walk back to the observatory, Kosada asks me. "Do you know what happened with Sakaru?" I nodded and looked at her sleepy face, I giggled.'She looks so cute.' Then I answered Kosada's question. "She has a mental problem. I guess when she thinks she's gonna die, something in her brain takes her to go to 'kill mode' and well, kills the the things that she sees as a threat. And when kill mode is turned off, she doesn't remember what she did." Kosada nodded. "Wow..."

I nodded. "Wow indeed..."

Kadia's POV~

        I woke up and Akise took me off of his back. I smiled. "Thanks for carrying me, A-Akise." He smiled. "No problem, but I do have to say." I tilted my head. Akise whispered in my ear. "You need to lose some pounds." I blushed and slapped him. "ARU!" He laughed. "Hey look, you called me Aru!" I blushed and walked ahead. "This doesn't mean anything!"

Once we made it to the observatory, Amano said. "Everyone, I would like you guys to meet my girl friend, Yuno Gasai." Yuno was filled with joy. Akise said. "Smart." I tilted my head with a smile. "Interesting..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~ HIP HIP HOORAY! I HAVE MADE A CHAPTER! ^-^