Talking with Amano

A/N~ I would like to thank @Nishikino4maki for the support! ^-^ That really helped me get motivated into writing more chapters! Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I decided to go talk to Amano instead of Aru because I don't trust them together, Hell, what did I do? I put Aru and a pink haired psycho in the same room! I cursed under my breath.

Amano looked at me while we we're walking. "You okay?" I scoffed. "Like you care about me. I'm fine, okay?" I said without looking at him, but he kept on looking at me. "What are you staring at?"

        Amano looked down. "Why do you hate me?" I blinked and looked at him. "Huh?" "I know that you hate me. Why? I didn't do anything wrong to you."

I said in my mind with a red tick mark on my forehead. 'Yes you did! You took him away from me!' I sighed and decided to be nice and lie. I faked smile and patted the wimp's back. "I don't hate you."

        Amano looked up, happy. "Really?" I nodded. "Yeah!" And smiled. 'No!' I looked forward into the dark street. I put my hands in my pockets. "So I want to talk to you about Yuno."

Amano glared at me. "You don't know Yuno." I skipped in front of him and walked backwards so I can face him. "You're right, I don't know her, but I do know somethings that you might be interested in."

        The browned hair fool raised an eyebrow. "What is it?" I stopped and leaned my chest forward and knocked on my head. "She's crazy!" Amano stopped and shouted. "Don't you think I know that?!?"

I put my finger to my lips and said. "That's not all." "Huh?" I stood up straight. "Remember when she didn't remember you going to her place or remember why there is a big hole in the ground." I laughed.

        "I'm positive that you don't even know why there was a hole in the ground, huh?" Amano said. "Just get to the point!" I sighed and put a hand on my hip.

"She over wrote her memory." Amano froze still, looking down. "Over wrote her memory?" He said, repeating what I sad, but in question form. "Her mental state was so fragile that she was forced to."

        I sighed. "That's so sad." I put a hand on my chin. The lamp post we were under's light was flickering, but soon stopped. "Aru and I thought we should bring everything into the light,"

I looked away with a shrug,"But we were wrong." I looked at Amano, straight into the eyes, serious. I frowned. "Yuno Gasai is dangerous without you by her side." Amano looked down at the concrete.

        I walked away, knowing that Amano knows that this means. In the distance I heard him say. "Yuno.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~ I hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^-^ I had fun making it! 2+ Comments for more!