Gasai Gets Dumped

I entered the pool with Hinata and Mao, me being insecure, I went in with a towel on, *flash* I gasped. I looked around. "Was that a camera?" Mao smiled. "I don't know what you guys are talking about?" *flash* Hinata stood up. "There it is again!" Mao waved it off. "It nothing, don't worry about it guys!" *flash* And I saw that flash of light in the water, I pointed. "There it is!"

Hinata gasped and took it out. It was Mao's hand holding her phone. I tilted my head. "Is that water proof?" Hinata ignored that, "Give it back! Delete it!" Mao puller her hand back. "No way!" I sighed. I knew eventually Hinata would delete those images.

        I tilted my head. "What's on the other side of this wall?" (A titan, JK!) I stood up and looked over the wall, I blushed. It was Akise! At least he has a towel on! I slowly sank back into the water. How was I suppose to know that!? I never went to a hot spring before! I blushed, picturing Akise's shirtless hot body- I shook my head and slapped my self. "What am I thinking!" I yelled at my self.

I looked around and see Hinata and Mao stare at me, I blushed from embarrassment. I laughed nervously. "Did I say that out loud?" Both of them nodded. I sank my head into the hot water, but quickly pulled my head back up again for the need of air.

        I put my hair back in a bun and put on my kimono. I went out to the food court, getting some food, undon, rice, and some lemon water, and walked back to our table and sat next to Akise. Mao and Hinata soon arrived and unexpectedly so did Kosada, I did not expect him to come here, I guess Akise had an extra ticket.

We all ate and soon went back to our(I really don't know what it's called so I'm just gonna call it sleeping place or something idk, sorry) sleeping place, we pulled out the futons(idk is that what they're called?) and closed the lights and everyone fell asleep, well except me, I can't stop thinking about Akise, how he cares for me, when he smirks it's looks so adorable! . . . Also that he doesn't have the same feelings for me.

        I stood up and put my hair into a pony tail and stretched. I walked quietly outside. I just needed some fresh air.

I walk outside, breathing in the cold air. I walked on a bridge, I hear the crickets and the water rushing. I look up and see the beautiful shining stars and moon up in the dark sky. I looked down at the stream. He never liked me, why am I worrying about a boy? You're only 14 years old, Kadia! Besides, Akise likes Amano. I felt a warm tear roll down my face.

        I shook my head. "What happened?" I asked my self. "Why do I have these feelings?" I stayed silent, looking around me, my surroundings, then I heard a familiar voice call out my name. "Kadia?" I turned my head to the voice. "Akise." I smiled. Akise walked up to me. "What are you doing here?" I faced him. "Well, I just needed some fresh air, that's all."

Akise nodded and looked at my arm. "Is your arm feeling better?" I nodded and smiled. "Yup! Thanks to doctor Aru Akise coming to my rescue!" We laughed.

        I felt tired, I yawned and rested my head on Akise's shoulder. I rubbed my eyes, and noticed what I was doing. I jumped back. "I-I'm sorry! I'm just tired! I didn't mean to put my head on your shoulder!" Akise laughed. "It's okay." Akise walked up to me and grabbed my hand. "Come on, your tired. Let's go." I nodded, blush still on my face. "Okay."

                                               (No guys, Akise and Kadia didn't do it after! :|)

"Hello again, Nishijima!" I shook his hand. Nishijima nodded with a smile. "Hello again to you too, Kadia." Hinata asked. "Who's this?" Akise said. "This is Nishijima Masumi, he's a police officer that Kadia and I work with, he was also the one who gave me the tickets." They nodded.  He's also here to help us find Gasai and Amano." I nodded. "They're actually pretty close to this hot spring."