The Plan

Akise and I stood near a tree, smirking at Gasai and Amano...

~~~~~~~~~~

              I sighed. I had to clean my apartment because Akise is coming over to come up with a plan. Once I was finished cleaning my messy house, I decided to make some food..

                                                                      It turned out bad...

I screamed. "EKKKK! FIRE! FIRE!" I then dumped some water on it. I tilted my head and sighed. "Remind me to never put my paper towels so near the stove..." *Ding Dong* I gasped. "That must be Akise!" I fixed my hair. (cause it 'exploded' from the fire) And cleaned the kitchen.

         *Ding Dong* "C-Coming!" I fell. *Crash!* Books fell on me. I grunted. "Why am I de clumsiest person in the world!" I put the book back. (Your surprised Kaida has books? Meh too! Well, most of them are Manga soooo...)

I stood up and opened the door. I smiled. "Hello Akise." Akise smiled back. I thought. 'Cute!' Wait what?

            "Hello Kaida." I said. "Come in." I sighed. Once he came in I closed the door behind me. We sat in the dining area. "So." Akise passed me a picture. "This is our suspect." I recognized him. "I know him, he has a daughter." I giggled. "And I happen to be friends with that daughter."

Time Skip to School

I smiled as I saw Hinata. "Hi Hinata!" She looked at me and smiled. "OMG!" We hugged. Then we separated. "You transferred to this school!" I nodded. "Yep!" Hinata took my hand and lead me some where. "W-Where are we going?" She smiled at me. "I want to show you my best friend!" I smiled. "I'll be glad to meet her or him!" We soon saw a purple haired girl.  "Kaida, this is my best friend, Mao!" I shook her hand. "Nice to meet you, Mao." She smiled. "Nice to meet you too!"

Time Skip to the end of the day, cause Ima Lazy -.-"

              I ran to Hinata. "HEY! HINATA!" She looked at me and waited for me. I caught up to her. "What is it, Kaida?" I said. "I have a question for you." Hinata said. "And it is?" I sighed. "Ummm," I act innocent. I bite my lip. "Maybe, we could hang out at your place...?" She scratched her head. "Ummm, sure, but not right now..." I smiled, hiding the smirk. "Great!" I held her hands then ran back wards and waved to her. "See you tomorrow!" Then I ran out the gate. Untill I got far away enough, I laughed.

Akise then appeared in-front of me. "Nice job, Kaida." I smiled. "I did do a good job, didn't I." Akise laughed. I then went behind him and jumped on his back. Startled, Akise said. "W-What are you doing?" I smiled a closed eyed smile at Akise. "Because I did that, and will be putting cameras and mics in her house, you own me dinner!" I cheered. 

         Akise smirked. "Sooo, like a date?" I blushed crimson. "No, I just like f-food, and I'm a bad cook, and..." I looked away. "You can come to, IF(AWWWE NAW! DE IF!!! 0o0 )you want to." Akise smirked. "Okay, meet you around 6?"He said putting me down, then walking away, leaving me there, confused...

Time Skip to home

I screamed. "THIS IS MY FIRST DATE! WHY AM I SUCH A LONER!!!!" I screamed into my pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometime, When we investigated Hinata's father, we found out her dad's little secret, remember the murders? Yeah, Akise was just outside int the rain, looking at there window, while I sneaked inside and found out everything, we actually made a good team...