Dogs

End of School

I was forced into being in a group with them, I never wanted to, I wanted to be alone, by myself. We all walked to the gate. I saw Gasai, smiling, then her smile faded, into a frown, I smirked, looking down. I giggled. 'So, she is 'Yandere' after all.'

We all walked to the crime scene, I needed to 'investigate' it. Well, that's just what I told them, Hinata doesn't know that I know about her dad's secret. it was pretty easy, these stupid guards need to spread out more.

And me, looking at the blood, and glancing at Yuno sometimes, wait why...?

They were all playing around. While I did nothing. Yuno went up to me and said. "Your not trying to befriend my Yukki?" I moved my hair out of my face. "No, I don't want to make friends, he is all your, 'Yandere-chan'..." I smirked. She looked at me. "Are you a owner?" I smiled, this must be part a the diary thing, so I should play along. "Maybe, but." I turned around. I remember Hinata and her dad, talking about, 'numbers'...? I smiled at her. "What number am I?"

        Then I walked off, smiling, and Hinata looking at me, oh, she over heard? Well, this could be interesting. I giggled. Then Hinata ran off somewhere over the hills.

We all walked after her, I smiled, then sighed, knowing that Akise will be around here... somewhere... flirting with Amamno, wait, why am i thinking of that? first i was thinking of him taking my place? Now worrying about him flirting with Amano? Why does my heart beat fast when I'm around him? NO! I should be more worrying about my career, and NOT LOVE! Wait, do I like Akise? NO WAY!

          Then Gasai and Amano's phone rang... so did mine, a text from my mom... I ignored it. They were whispering to each other, then looked at me... is there something on my face?

They started running, so we ran after them. Mao then said. "Hey, why are we running?" "Wereever this is man, this better be damn good!" We continued to run, until we saw an arm, Hinata's... or not, you never know, the possibilitys are endless, maybe she's faking it? And her body is here also? I need to look at it, it could be a dummy, but the dogs, I can here them, growling.

Everyone gasped is shock. Amano said, terrified. "Hinata?" Mao said, scared. "This must be a joke, right?" "We better run like Hell just incase it's not." "Yukki! Come on!" I moved a hair behind my ear. I sighed, but nobody heard. "So believable." I murmured.

Then I heard a familiar voice. "Need a hand?" I 'tch'ed. 'Nice joke, no, we have a fake hand laying on the ground already, so go away.' Why am I being mean to Akise in my thoughts?

I murmured. "Hahaha, nice joke." Mao then said. "Akise! How long have you been there!?!" 'Is she trying to steal him from me?' STOP IT MIND!

            He walked up to Amano. "Longer then you to go by you pantic."

"Let's just stand by ceremony just now right? With out my help your dead meat." I balled my hand into a fist. 'So he is just using me and trying to take my spot, why do I still have feelings for him though?' "If you don't fancy being doggie kibble, I think it's safe to say to go before sun down." Does Akise this is real? No way, he is still smiling or smirking? Why is it hard to tell his emotions, all he cares for is being with Amano, right? And taking my  place.

Akise then glanced at Amano. "Don't take this wrong." Akise then caressed Amano. "Don't take this the wrong way, but your shaking is very cute."

I cringed and bite my lip, I noticed that Gasai did the same thing, we looked at each other, and Gasai noticed that I like Akise, then she was thinking. Soon later, Amano dropped to the floor/ ground.

"Don't you worry hot stuff, my name's Aru Akise. You can trust me." I was so close to taking my butterfly knife out, but then noticed that Gasai took out her knife, and I stopped her, saying. "No, you can't do it." She stared at me and put the knife back in her pocket.

Akise smiled at Amano. "And know I'm about to be your best friend."

                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        "One day, I will start killing, and going mad, maybe I'll be Yandere just like Yuno Gasai..."

                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akise held his hand out. "Through crumbling?" Amano took Akise's hand. "I'm on to you." That caused Amano to freeze.

          "I'm sure you got alot of questions Yukki, but." Akise pulled Amano up. "There are, kind of more pressing things we need to worry about." Dogs, I'm a dog person, but... this is to much...

I then said, before Akise said it. I pointed out. "There's an observation deck right about this way, we should go run for it." I know Akise is trying to impress Amano, but when I'm around, I could stop it.

Akise took Amano by the arm and they ran, taking the lead. I ran beside Gasai, I'm going to start calling her by her first name, cause...

"Watch it! He's not your dance partner!" Akise cut Yuno off. "I don't need your petty jealousy." Yuno looked at me, and I looked at her back, knowing, what she was going to say to me, but we didn't have time to talk.

I then heard Amano scream. We soon all made it to the Observation Deck. Akise closed the door, everybody layed down on the floor while I leaned on the wall, thinking. "Is everyone alright?" I asked. Akise then said. "Yeah, Yukki, are you okay?" I sighed. 'Yeah, don't worry about anyone else, or even your partner in crime!' "Hinata..." Yuno then put her hand to her chest. "Oh sweetie..."

"So, is there like a part B to this plan or what?" "We're safer right now. Atleast I think so." Akise then went up to Amano. "Let's have a proper introduction this time."
I slammed my head to the wall. 'He's worried about intors, but no going to get eaten? Oh right, he only cares for Amano!'

Amano stood up. "My name is Aru Akise, my dream is to become a world renowned detective." I looked down and spit some blood out of my mouth. 'That's the same dream as mine, I have been working my butt off, if he is the greatest detective and I'm not, then my dream would be ruined... OH! AKISE! DON'T FORGET! Stealing Kaida's place!'

Yuno and I stared at them. "O-Oh, 

                                                    (^^^)                                                                                                                                                                                     ( | | | )                                                                                                                                                                                       (Look a face, ^-^)

Akiss cut him off. "Yukateru Amano, I know." Amano was taken back. 'Yeah, you don't sound like a stalker...'

"Look, the way I said that back there was just a strong way of saying I got tabs on you." I hugged my self. "and only him while I look at the others..." I whispered, hoping no one heard me, looking on the ground. Yuno looked at me, then looked at Akise.

Akise sighed. "Come on, a guys gotta do what he can to make himself look interesting.

"I'm an information junky of all sorts..." I decided to just walk away and pay no attention to Akise, I know so many stuff about him already, but I don't know what he is aiming for... really...