10

Jas;

"Hayes!" I ran to him and jumped on his back.

"Why hello to you too, but sorry I took so long."

"It's okay I was just chilling anyway."

He the started running into the water and fell. I started laughing as he emerged from the water.

"I don't know why you're laughing because you're coming in too!" He ran out of the water and picked me up to then drop me in the ocean

When I came up from the water, I felt something on my head, and it wasn't a good feeling. So rather than freaking out, I simply asked Hayes what was on my head.

He was too busy laughing up a storm, to even answer m, so I ignored him and walked to the shallow part.

"Jas i'm sorry, its just seaweed, let me help."

He then put even more seaweed on my head and took out his phone to snap a picture.

"Awh you look so cute." He cooed while showing me the pic.

"Well if I look that cute caught off guard I minus well embrace it. Take more pictures man!!"

I got up and started dancing around like an idiot with seaweed all over me. I spun around while sing random songs, and eventually fell over.

"FUCK GRAVITY!" I shouted like a crazy person.

"I love you so much." Hayes said while laughing.

Those three words, changed everything, and he didn't even realize.

"Soo weather??" I laughed

"it's sunny and like 1,000 degrees."

"I think you're a little off on the temperature."

"Maybe by just a little."

"So do you want to leave?"

"Can we stay till the sunsets?" I whined.

"sure," he took a seat next to me.

The sun finally began to set around 15 mins after we initially sat down.

"It's so beautiful." I said as I gazed at the sunset.

"I know," Hayes said while looking at me.

"AWH YOURE SO CLICHÉ!" I said while pushing him.

"It's true..."

We got up, grabbed our stuff, and headed to the car.

"Hayes."

"Yes."

"You changed things between us, and you didn't even notice..."

"I-"

"HAYES! JASMINE'S RIDING WITH US SORRY BRO EMERGENCY MEETING." Nash said and grabbed me away from Hayes.

"What's the emergency?"

"We don't want you to fall for his games again, we don't want you to end up like the others."

"What happened to the others?" I questioned.

"I'll tell you on the ride back to your apartment." He sighed.

a/n: ooo HAYES SAID ILY & what happened to the others?? Lmao idek yet because I'm currently trying to think of what's gonna happen, but I got some tricks up my sleeve (: