22

jasmine coleman

We just made it to the hotel-thank god- and I can't wait to just lay down and watch tv. Hayes left with the guys to go to the gym. Typical guy things, right?  I decided that I was going to have a movie marathon, but before I do that I started to get ready for bed.

I opened my macbook and instantly went to the Spotify icon on my dashboard. I then clicked on my October playlist and "All For Love" came on. I mean what can I say? It's a really catching song, don't judge me.

I gather all my toiletries and made my way to the bathroom while holding my clothes. I start to wash my hair as my favorite part of the song comes on.

And when her name pops up on my iPhone

I'm still mind blown that this love is diamonds, no rhinestone

Cause what we got's for real and I forget what day of week it is when I'm with her

She got me doing crazy things without a drop of liquor

Then the chorus came back on and I tried to sing, and of course epically failed.

After I was done, I opened the shower curtain and started to get dressed in my forever 21 pajamas set. after I was done I started to watch some snapchat stories and clicked on JJ's.

It was the guys at the gym, in the loby, and then one of their hotel rooms. but then one snapchat caught my eye; it was a video of me singing in the shower and his caption being "looks like I found my #1 fan guys😏😇"

I decided to laugh it off because I mean it's pretty funny to stan your best friend's music.

I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and was just about to plop on my bed, when I noticed it was being bombarded with a whole bunch of guys.

"MY NUMBER 1 FAN!" JJ yelled while hugging me.

"yep that's me." I laughed

"Wanna join us Jas?" Madison asks while she's snuggled into gilinsky.

"Why are you even in my room?" is what I wanted to say, but instead I replied with the best response I could come up with.

"Nah, I'm good. I'm going to go on a walk." I'm actually going to go to the pool, but I didn't want everyone saying "ooo I wanna come!"

"Alright, maybe next time?" she asked. ughh.

"yeah, sure." I gave her a small smile. At least she's trying.

I grabbed my bag and headed to the pool.

"oops sorry I'm such a klutz ." a girl said while bumping into me.

"oh it's okay," I looked up to see a girl that looked oddly familiar.

"Oh You're Jasmine Coleman."

"yeah do I know you from somewhere? you look oddly familiar."

"oh well we went to school together, but I was a huge bitch to you and I feel really bad."

"Oh, hi Ashley."

"Do you think we can talk this out sometime?" she said while looking at her feet.

"yeah, sure."

"Okay, well I gotta go, but here's my phone number, you can text me whenever, you feel like." she gave me a sympathetic smile and left.

I can't believe I just saw the girl that made my childhood suck.

you guys know the drill, vote, comment, and follow meh😏❤️