19

Hayes;

Okay, so maybe I was a little wrong about Samuel. Okay I was very wrong. Once I found out they were in Laguna, I text him and told him that I'm sorry, but I'm going to rain on his parade with Jas.

He actually said that he was glad, because it's about time that I do something to show that I love her.

He gave me the address to the beach house and told me he left the doors unlocked that way we could walk in on his cue.

So once we got there, I text Sam.

to sam: hey We're here when should we come in?

from Sam: in like 2 mins, we're on the balcony so just walk, straight through the living room.

I then waited about 5 minutes because I was scrolling through Twitter and lost track of time.

"Um Hayes ?"

"yeah?"

"Should we go in now or??"

"oh right." I just laughed.

We walked in and saw Sam and Jas talking when Nash started yelling and they looked our way and laughed, then hugged each other.

"Hey Hayes," Jas said while engulfing me with a hug,

"Hey baby, I missed you." I then pulled away.

"um."

shit I forgot I didn't ask her yet.

"Jasmine Coleman, I Hayes Grier am truly, madly, deeply, in love with you and I want you to be with me. Will you please be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, yes I will." She smiled and jumped into my arms, and to say that I missed this feeling would be an understatement.

a/n: shitty chapter Ik but now they're officially together, I haven't updated because I'm going into hs this year and I'm taking all honors courses so that meant that I had a shit ton of honors summer assignments that I waited last minute to do😅, but I start sept 3rd so I still have like a week.

but I hope someone peeped the 1D reference and I can't wait to see them in philly on the 1st😩💗. and I'm going to rowyso on the 30th🎉, so pls vote and comment and follow and all that jazz, but I'm thinking like 10 more chapters left? maybe even a little bit less...