16

Jas;

We were now on our way to Laguna, and I honestly couldn't be any happier. It's just that being with Sammy makes me happy because he always knows what to say.

"So why the sudden urge to leave so fast?" Sammy asked while keeping his eyes on the road.

"You know, same old trouble in paradise."

"And does this paradise include a certain Grier?"

"When does it not?" I laughed.

"So were those tweets about you?"

"What tweets?"

"The ones where Hayes was like pouring his soul out to his fans about his issues."

I looked at him completely lost.

"Nah I'm just kidding, he didn't pour his soul out, but it was like a certain tweet that was obviously aimed at someone." he shrugged.

I started to scroll through Twitter and I eventually found the tweet, and I read the tweet aloud.

"@hayesgrier: seems like no matter how much I try, I'll never be good enough for you, but whatever😴"

"you know what? I'm gonna retweet it just to piss him off."

"go ahead Jas, show him that you don't care!" Sam encouraged me.

So I retweeted it and locked my phone.

"Can you turn the music up for me?" Sammy asked.

"Yeah sure," and classic man started playing. Not going to lie I could watch Sam act a fool for hours.

So I unlocked my phone and started recording him on snapchat, and I couldn't help but laugh. I then got like 2 other videos of him and posted them to my story.

We were about 30 mins away from the beach house we rented, when my phone started to ring. please don't me my manger, please don't be my manager.

I looked at my phone and groaned.

"Who is it?"

"Hayes."

"Answer it."

"But I don't want to."

"You can't just ignore him, Jas."

"but you don't know what happened." I said while looking at my phone still ringing.

"if you don't answer it, I will." Sam said while grabbing my phone, and answering it, and putting it on speaker.

"Hello young Grier?"

"Why are you answering Jasmine's phone?"

"Why hello to you too." Sam laughed.

"Sam, I'm not joking. Where are you guys?"

"Somewhere not too far from LA."

"Why?"

"because Jas needed a break from your guy's drama, so we're taking a little vacation."

"Whatever." and then Hayes hung up.

"He doesn't seem like a happy camper."

"Ugh, I can't wait to leave."

"Leave?"

"I'm going to take the movie offers. I can't stand to be in the same place as him anymore."

"but what about everyone else in LA?"

"The only person I had was Matt, and then drama happened so we're not even friends. Then Hayes came along and makes more drama. I think leaving is the best thing for me."

"Just think about it some more."

"okay," I sighed and continued to look out the window.

>>>><<<<
a/n: don't worry I don't think Jas is going to reveal what she told Hayes, because it was an honest mistake.

Sammy is more of a brother figure, because Sammy is mine. DO YOU GUYS LIKE THE NEW COVER??

20 votes for the next update, because people read and don't vote which makes me upset✌🏽