06

jasmine coleman

"Hayes, just get on with it please." I said giggling.

"I don't think Jacob is good news." He blurted out.

"What do you mean he's not good news? He was there for me when you weren't. Did you not forget that?" I became really defensive.

"Look, Jasmine all I'm trying to say is that I know what he has done in the past and it's not good stuff."

"Look, Hayes I've been through your pass and last time I recalled you were one of the reasons I tried to commit suicide."

"How many times do I have to apologize?" He asked, facing his head in the opposite direction from me.

"A person can forgive, but they won't forget."

"Okay class I'm going to be switching your seats around, since it seems as though some of you can't stop talking." Mrs. Jason said while looking at Hayes directly.

"Okay so, Miss. Coleman you will be sitting next to Mason. Hayes next to Ashley. Marcus will be next to Tyler.

Connor you will be sitting with Jenn..." Mrs. Jason continued placing people.

It was Ashley, Hayes, Mason, then me. At least this way I don't have to sit directly next to him.

"Psst Jasmine." Hayes started whispering.

I just ignored him and continued to focus on what Mrs. Jason was saying.

"Okay class so we are going to be making Polygon monsters."

The whole class the groaned in annoyance because what are we, 5 years old?

"Oh stop your whining I haven't even announced the best part. The 'polygon monster' that you guys make will be submitted to a television show and if it wins will be aired on tv."

"Pssst Jasmine!" Hayes whispered again and I ignored him like before.

"Okay class, since this isn't going to be an independent project I'll let you pick your partners. Go on now." She said motioning us to stand up from our seats and walk around.

Hayes just got up and walked to Mrs. Jason and started talking with her.

I then over heard queen be talking to her little worker bees about who she's apparently partners with.

"Yeah, Hayes and I are partners and we are definitely going to win and get our character shown into tv."

I rolled my eyes, and walked towards Mrs. Jason. I wanted to ask her if I could be partners with Angela but she's out today.

"Oh Jasmine I was actually just about to come talk to you."

"Oh hi Mrs Jason , I was wondering if I could be partners with Angela but she's out today."

"Oh um Jasmine I already put you down as partners with Mr. Grier." Hayes stood at the side of her just grinning at me.

"You've got to be kidding me."

"Pardon?"

"Never mind Mrs. Jason, I guess Hayes and I will be just fine."

I said while putting on a fake smile, and grabbing Hayes' hand while pulling him to sit down.

"So looks like you just can't get enough of me huh? First we're in the same math class, then we're in the same U.S history project group, and now this." I state.

"Yea the other ones were on me , besides the U.S history one I really didn't know about that." He said while putting his hands in the air.

"Okay so what is our polygon monster going to be called?"

"The Grier-A-Nator!" Hayes exclaimed.

"We are not calling it that. If that was the case I'd call it 'Perftastic POOBEAR' then smirked .

"We are definitely NOT calling it that, and let's just think about the name later."

"Okay suite yourself but I think mine was a keeper." I then started packing up my things for U.S history. The bell rang and I rushed out the classroom only to be grabbed by Hayes.

"Remember we're going to the same place, so we walk together."

"Oh yea, sorry I forgot."

*****

"Okay class everyone get into your groups for the project."

hayes grier

We walked over to our groups before I saw something. We'll not something but someone do something. I then became so furious that I stood up and pinned John right against the classroom wall. He fucking slapped Jasmin's ass right in front of me like it was nothing.

"Why the hell would you do something like that! I told you to stop playing your bullshit game!" I yelled while punching John directly in his face.

"I didn't promise shit to you Hayes!" He then pinned me to the ground.

"BOYS! BREAK IT UP!"

"Just fuck off I'm done with this shit." I then kicked John off me and rolled on top of him and punched him again, before getting up and walking right out the door.

"HAYES GRIER GO STRAIGHT TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE!"

"One step ahead of you!" I yelled back while walking down the hallway. I fucking hate school and John.

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, & SHARE💕