01

jasmine coleman

"Ew, look at the freak!" A stuck up preppy girl said.

"You dropped something!" Another one said while slamming my books to the ground.

I quickly crawled on the floor trying to gather all my books before the bell rang. I then got up and walked to class with my head down

Then the bell rang. great now I'm going to be late. I was in my Davidson Day sweatpants with a black t-shirt from h&m. On my way of trying to hurry to class, I bumped into someone. Nice one Jasmine. I panicked.

"Please don't hurt me, I'm so sorry." I said starting to cry.

I've been hurt way too much and I've said sorry way too many times. Now, anytime I say sorry it makes me think of all the things I'm actually sorry about. This person probably thinks I'm crazy and they didn't even get to say their name yet. I was still looking down crying and they pulled me into a hug.

I could tell it was a boy because they smelled like Hollister. Okay, now this is getting awkward I'm hugging a boy I don't know. I pulled away from the hug with my head still down.

"Thank you, I really needed that." I whispered.

"Anything for a beautiful girl like you, and... I'm sorry Jasmine, I really am.'' He said.

I then looked up into his blue eyes. Hayes Grier. I just hugged the guy who made my life a living hell right after we went to middle school.

I missed my best friend I really do. The hugs, the hanging out, the late night texting, but mostly I missed loving him.

"Hayes, I have to go to class." I stated, walking away.

He ran in front of me, held my hand, and said, " I miss you Jasmine, come over later so we can discuss this please."

I don't know what to say.