11

Jas;

Nash told me that he'd tell me what happened to the others, but being as though there were 3 other rowdy boys in the car, kinda made that difficult.

We finally dropped the boys off, and I hopped into the passenger seat. Nash put the car back in gear and started to drive to my place.

"So, are you going to tell me what happened?" I said bluntly.

"Yeah, I'm just trying to think of the right words to say."

"Can you at least summarize it before you go into detail?"

"It's about before hayes was into professional acting. He did a little acting on the side, except not for other people to watch. He made them live it, and experience his great acting skills without them even knowing."

"So he lied to people?"

"More like used." Nash scoffed, "The thing is that, at first I don't even think he realized what he was doing. It started off with him asking out models on dates, then going on more casual dates, and then he'd just toss them to the side."

"Why would he do that?"

"He was just using them for fame. He used them like they were his toys. At first I thought that maybe he changed, but then this girl showed up at the house for him, and I had a feeling that he was going to pick up where he left off."

"And I thought that maybe you two together would've been great, but I had a feeling that he was just going to use you, and trust me you don't deserve that."

"Is there anything else? You said that there were girls, that got hurt really bad by his games..."

I couldn't believe what Nash was telling me. Hayes didn't seem like the kind of guy to use women, but I guess when you leave a guy for a few years, you don't end up knowing them as well as you thought.

"There was this one girl, she was an actress, just like you. Her name was Natalie, and she was more into the whole guest staring kind of thing. She was probably around the 5th girl Hayes was using. You could tell she loved him, and you'd think he loved her too, by the way he was acting. She fell in love with a player and was left heart broken, and no one was there to pick up the pieces. She continued on with her life, but not as a celebrity. It was like the longer her heart was broken, the more she drifted away from her passion for acting."

"Where is she now?"

"To be completely honest I have no clue, but I know she still lives out here."

He parked in front of my building and unlocked the door.

"I hope you try to make the best choice. You can either fall or fly, but there's not going to be a guaranteed parachute."

"Thank you, for looking out for me."

"It's what I do best," he sighed, and drove away.

a/n: Hayes is quite the actor and womanizer. Should she cut him off or play into his tricks?? Idek but comment, vote, and follow!!