21

Hayes;

"Hey Jas are you ready? We need to go!"

"Yeah I'm coming down right now!" she yelled while I waited for her to come down the stairs.

"Aww, babe you look so beautiful."

"Hayes stoppp.." she said while blushing.

I wrapped my arm around her waist as we made our way to the car.

"So you ready for Digi new jersey ?

(it's Digi nj because no one wants to
fucking come to jersey anymore besides great people like Matt.)

"yeah I haven't toured in forever and I like to be on the road so this shall be very fun. what about you?" she replied.

"As long as I'm with you, I'm the happiest person alive." I smiled.

"ew you're getting so sappy on me, please stop." she laughed.

the uber pulled up to the airport and we started to get our bags from the back, when we spotted a whole bunch of fans.

we walked through the airport and sat down while we waited for them to call our flight.

I looked down at my phone and noticed that we still had around an hour to spare.

"Hey do you want to go meet some fans since we have time?"

"yeah, let's go!" She said with clear excitement in her voice.

While we starting walking we started to pass a whole bunch of food and beverage stands.

"Hayes can we please get Starbucks? I'm having cravings." she whined.

"of course, what do you want?"

"caramel frappe with extra caramel and whipped cream." she kissed my check and said , "you're the best, love you!"

"Hey can I get a picture? I'm a really huge fan." A preppy blonde girl said while I was standing in line um yeah sure.

We took the picture and she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Wow I almost forgot how handsome you were; it's been so long. Hasn't it been like 4/5 ish years?" she laughed.

"Um what do you mean? do I know you?" I questioned.

"Wow I was only the most poplar girl in school..." she dragged on.

"Oh um hi A-manda?"

"It's Ashley; but at least that's a start."

"Grande Carmel frappe, extra caramel!" thank god they called the drink, I was ready to get the hell out of here.

but then she reached for the same drink.

"Oh um this is for Jasmine?" she read it and then looked around. "Is she here?"

"Um yeah, she's somewhere around here." I started to scratch the back of my neck.

"Oh can I say hi? you know now that she's a big movie star and all, I kinda wanna call it a truce.

"Maybe another time, we really have to catch our flight."

"oh okay, I'll see you later!" she waved.

so I guess all that everyone cares about is using people for their fame.

hola guys here's the update that I was suppose to post last night, but I fell asleep😅

vote, comment, and follow por favor