16

jasmine coleman

So here I am back in the hospital and I'm having a WIERD feeling of déjà-vu. I'm that girl who will literally pass out when she finds out the girl she despises most is her best friend's stepsister.

A person could only go through so much till they just can't handle it anymore and honestly I can't keep doing this. I know Jacob has been there for me when hayes abandoned me, but everything bad happens to me when I'm with him.

Once I get out of off this hospital bed I'm going to start distancing myself.

No matter how hard it may be, I have to do it. I can focus more on my school work and acting career. I haven't told anyone yet but I'm definitely moving to California at the end of the school year.

I'm packing right up and leaving. All the people I love and friends will stay while I make a new life and a name for me in Hollywood.

Then there's a knock on my door and my mom enters the room.

"You just can't keep yourself out of the hospital huh?"

"I don't know, what can I say I'm accident prone. Mom?"

"Yeah, honey?"

"What are we going to do when we move in a few months? Like are you nervous?"

"I'm always going to be here for you and if moving out to California will help you chase your dreams, then I'll do just that."

"I've been looking at homes and i found this beautiful 2 storied one with 4 bedrooms, an inground pool, finished basement, laundry room, dining room, master kitchen, and basically everything you would ever want."

"I've been saving money since you were 5 years old. I thought you would always joke around about moving to Cali, but I got the point that maybe you trully wanted to move there. Every Christmas you'd ask for the same thing which was moving to California."

"I already bought the house, I sent in my resume to a hospital close to Los Angeles and they accepted me, so they'll be ready for me in June. I'm not nervous one bit, as long as I'm with you."

"What am I going to tell Hayes?"

"I think that you should tell him when you think it's a good time. You could see how far you guys can go, but I don't want you breaking that boy's heart the day before we leave. I'll remind you again a month before we leave, but just enjoy life and don't worry about it. I don't need my sunshine turning into a gray sky."

"Oh my gosh mom, you're so cheesy." I state bursting out in laughter.

"Okay get some rest we'll leave in the morning. By the way the docter wants you to start taking pills to help you. He thinks that you're passing out because you have high levels of anxiety building up, and also he gave you some pain killers since you did hit the floor pretty hard. We wouldn't want you fracturing your leg anymore than it already is." My mom then walks over to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. After she leaves I fall asleep.

"How could you not tell me Jasmine!" Hayes looks so angry and upset. We're all alone and he's lashing out on me.

"I'm sorry I just didn't know when it was the right time to tell you!" I start to sob.

"WELL ME STANDING HERE LIKE AN IDIOT ISN'T HELPING! HOW IS IT THAT EVERYONE KNEW ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND LEAVING TOMORROW AND I DIDN'T?!"

"I'M SORRY WHAT MORE CAN I SAY?!" I yelled.

"IT'S WHAT YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT GOT US IN THIS ARGUMENT. I'M GOING HOME! DONT EXPECT ME TO BE ON YOUR DOORSTEP WISHING YOU A SAFE FLIGHT BEFORE YOU LEAVE EITHER!" And with that he slams my door and leaves.

I just sit on my bed sobbing and crying my eyes out waiting for him to come back and say that he's sorry, but that never happens. I fall asleep and leave for the airport without ever speaking or seeing him again.

I then get up by someone shaking me and I'm in full on tears. "I'm sorry I didn't know how you were going to react! I wish I could change this I really do." I can't stop bawling.

"Jasmine what are you talking about?" It's Hayes .

I'm still in my hospital bed the sunlight is shining through my window and everything's perfectly normal. I think about my next words. Do I tell him or play it off like it was just some twisted dream? Here it goes better now then never.

"Hayes. I'm leaving." He just stares at me with no emotion.

"What? When?!"

"Not anytime soon but around a week after we graduate from 8th grade." I say looking down while playing with my hands in my lap.

"That's in like 6 months we still have time." He says laughing.

"I know, but I'm scared." I say looking up at him.

"There's nothing to be scared of Jas. You've always wanted to be a big Hollywood actress and move to Cali. You've been the lead of the school's play for 3 years. You're going to move to Cali make it big and make a name for you. You'll be that small town girl that made it big!" He then sits on the edge of the bed, and I move over so there's more space.

"I don't want to leave you. You've been there for me practically my whole life. I'll miss you too much." My eyes get watery but I hold back the tears and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Jas you're making me upset because you act like your leaving tomorrow when we literally have half a year till you move. Don't forget that Nash and Cam live in LA so I'll be there almost every two weeks. Are you okay now?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. I'm sorry." I say while my head rest on his chest.

"Now the reason why I'm here is because they're releasing you and your mom wanted me to give you these clothes so you could change."

"thanks poobear, by any chance did my mom mention when I get my cast off it's really bothering me."

"yeah the doc said to come back in two weeks and then you're free!"

"okay coolio." I smiled.

I start getting up while taking the bed sheets with me. Hayes then hands me the bag of clothes and I make my way towards the bathroom while tripping on the sheet.

"Jasmine if you don't mind me asking. Why do you need to take the sheet with you? You're basically making it a bigger hassle."

"Well my ass hangs out of this gown, so that's why."

"Okay whatever floats your boat. I wouldn't mind though." He says smiling.

"Well if that's the case I guess I'll just put the sheet back." Hayes' eyes almost pop out of his sockets when I say this.

"Really?!" He gets happy.

"Yeah um NO!" He frowns and then I reach the bathroom and start changing.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Hey sorry I haven't been updating, literally I've had so much school work that I'm like WHAT THE HELL! And now since I made my school cheer team I have practice after school Mon-Fri so yeah.

But VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, AND FOLLOW MEH BC #SWAAG