20

Jas;

"So how long did it take you to realize that you love me?"

"It didn't take that long actually, because I've known it ever since they day you were leaving to LA." he said while looking down at me.

We were now just laying down while watching tv. All the other guys went out to party, except for Jack because Madison, "Surprised him" and was in the area.

"If you would've told me that this is how we'd be in five years, i would've laughed."

"Am i that bad?" hayes questioned.

"I was just kidding you big baby." I said while sticking my tongue out.

then, my phone started to ring.

"Hayes can you hand me my phone?"

"Yeah, it's your manager by the way."

shit, i still never told her what I was gonna do about the tour and movies.

"Um hello?"

"Jasmine have you made up your mind?"

"Yeah, I've been thinking for a while now, and I'm going to do digi." I say while smiling.

Hayes looks at me with wide eyes, oops I knew I forgot to talk to him about something.

"Okay, if thats what you want. I'll call the producers and let them now that you will be touring and can't do it. I'll call you later, bye Jasmine."

"Bye love you, mom." and right before i was about to hang up, i heard her say.

"I love you more." and thats all i ever wanted.

I could feel my eyes start to water, and I am bought back to my childhood where my mother and I had an inseparable bond.

"aw jas, why are to crying?" Hayes said while pulling me into his chest.

"My mom said she loved me."

he gave me a crazy look, but he wouldn't understand anyway.

"I love you."

"I know," I say while laughing away my tears."

"I'd never try to hurt you."

"I know."

"you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I just wanted to let you know that." he said while kissing me.

"goodnight Hayes." I say while giggling.

"goodnight beautiful."

a/n: long time no see. I stood home from school today, because pre menstrual cramps😅

but I'm back and ready to finish this book😏