• 37 •

Okay so I apologise in advance if this is awful, as you all know I haven't written in like 8 months and I'm so so sorry life is just so fucking hectic and blah blah blah but you don't want to know about my life you want to know about Hollie's and Luke's right? So here we go, pray it's not shit for me.

Mr Macintosh stood at the front of the classroom grinning like the geek we all know he was and still is. I was sat in my normal seat, but this time Robert was next to me frowning at Mr Macintosh so much I honestly thought I heard him growl at one point.

"Okay Hollie and Robert your presentation is going to be about double standards and stereotyping in society today." Great. It didn't sound that bad but I knew some comments would be made from everyone in the class about me getting this topic. However I tried to push the opinions of others out of my head and focus on what could be written about this topic. The more I thought the more I was satisfied with my topic. I could indirectly talk about all of the popular's in front of everyone and reveal how truly evil they were. And I knew I could do it and make Robert say it because he wanted to get an A but didn't want to do any work, at all.

I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts by a feeling of a completely alien hand on my thigh. I jumped and shook him off, scowling.

"Relax babe, I only wanted your attention, you seemed pretty out of it." I narrowed my eyes as I watched Robert pour useless words out of his mouth.

"I was thinking about what I could do to get us an A, maybe you should try it sometime. Thinking I mean," I spat back. I couldn't stand him and I wasn't going to let it affect me. I thought back to what Kaela had said once. Once I get into being the person I want to be I'm good at it, so I intend on perfecting the art of sarcastic comments.

"Calm down sassy, I wanted to run through ideas that we could base it on, you know like we're supposed to." I gulped slightly regretting my instant bite but then again the venom seemed to have gone to his head. "Right so we could do the stereotyping of blonde girls, because you know they're always called stupid but I actually know some pretty smart ones, we obviously will do the stereotyping of races because as much as I hate to admit it that is still around, we can do..." I saw him pause for thought and I actually couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth. He was actually trying, suggesting ideas and writing them down. Maybe I was wrong about him. "And the stereotyping of groups in school." But then again I could be 100% correct about him. Of course he wanted to do that. He'd make me write it and then laugh in my face whilst adding some sarcastic comment about people who don't have a group. Like me. I mean I have the Australians; Purple-Now-Red, Calum, Ashton and Luke and of course I've always had Kaela but still, it wasn't a clique.

"Can't wait..." I mumbled and he shrugged me off as he scribbled more notes down.

I looked around the classroom for the peroxide blonde hair I had grown to hate and soon found her and Luke sitting about three rows ahead of me, uncomfortably close and brainstorming just like I was meant to be doing. Looking at Milly's hair I was quickly reminded of how I myself wanted to dye my hair. I wonder if Ashton still has that hair dye. I thought about how I would look once again and if I would end up looking like Milly but I knew I wouldn't and the more I thought about it the more I wanted to do it. I was going to do it. Tonight.

"Hollie I'm pretty sure this is backwards at the moment. I'm making all the ideas up here," Robert called from beside me, jerking me off of my train of thought.

"Sorry I was just thinking about how we could present it. Are we going to do a powerpoint because I could do something with that if you want to send me all the notes," I was lying but I had the idea from previous occasions and last night with Kaela whilst she was doing coursework.