• 19 •

"Y-you're what?" I stuttered. This was Luke. The dick that has tried to be nice but gave up after a couple of weeks. He hasn't spoken a nice word to me for almost a month and now he's apologising over the phone for some unknown reason I couldn't figure out.

"I've said it twice Hollie you're pushing your luck there." I could picture him smirking on the other end and I just wanted to slap the smug smile off his face.

"W-why?" I wasn't ready for this. I was more ready for an earthquake to happen right here and now.

"For yesterday. Milly was a bitch and it was disgusting. I know it's late and you're probably going to hate me for this but I'm outside. Please come and see me? I have some serious explaining to do," I hated the boy but this I couldn't refuse. My teenage heart might have been cold as ice but when something like the movies happens I couldn't refuse. It was like movies I'd grown up to, Luke or not.

"I'm in my pants Luke..." I wasn't kidding. I was wearing one of Ashton's tops - which, I had no idea how I got hold of but it smelt good and it helped me escape - and my pants.

"Even better," he chuckled. I definitely was going to slap him now.

"Lucas..."

"I was kidding!" He exclaimed his smile obvious just by the tone of voice he was using.

"Sure you were." I laughed slightly.

"No but seriously please come down I'm getting cold and I really need to talk to you," he carried on.

"Alright, alright I'm putting some clothes on now I'll be down in two," I said before hanging up the phone on him and jumping out of bed. Somehow just speaking to him had cheered me up a lot. He wasn't talking to me like I was less than him, he wasn't acting like a cocky shit, he wasn't that annoying new person, someone else to put up with, he was a friend that was worried and sorry. Kaela looked at me utterly confused as I tore through my cupboard looking for my sweats. To be fair I was confused to. Just a moment ago she was saying how I needed to speak to him and I was pissed off at the fact that he had been with Milly again today. No I was going to actually talk to him and he's the one that's made me feel better. Sort of.

I finally found my sweat pants and slipped the over sized material on over my legs before slipping on my flip flops and jogging down the stairs trying not to wake anyone up.

Kaela stayed up in my room knowing she would probably be able to hear everything being said anyway or I would tell her as soon as it was over. I was kind of happy she was listening because if anything went wrong I knew she'd be down quicker than I'd be able to hit him.

I opened my front door and surely enough the giant blonde boy was stood in front of me.

For the first time since I met him I took in his entire appearance as he stood in front of me.

His hair was messy and all over the place like he had been either sleeping or running his hands through it a lot making it stick out in all different directions rather than the normal up. His hands were shoved deep into the sweatpants he was wearing, which were almost identical to mine only bigger and a slight darker shade of grey, and he had a plain white top on with a black hoody on top.

"What do you want Hemmings?" I asked finally looking back up to his face, which looked tired and full of confusion, worry and stress. He looked attractive. Very attractive. But I quickly shook my head out of that mind frame.

"Don't start getting pissy Hollie I'm here to apologize and you know that," he said to me smirking. I looked around at the dark street and wondered how he had got here in the first place.