• 41 •

Luke's P.O.V.

"Come out with me tonight." I didn't know where it came from but I said it anyway. Hollie and I always stayed in the house, we had never been on a proper date and I felt awful. I know that she said she didn't mind but I did, I wanted to spoil her, treat her right; so I wanted to take her out.

"What?" she replied, her eyes wide with excitement. I knew it was the right thing to do, no matter what she says, I know, deep down, that she does want to get treated like a princess. If I was a girl, I would too.

"Come out with me tonight, on a proper date, not just movies and popcorn. I haven't taken you out on an official date. I want to," I finished. Her smile stretched across her perfect face.

"Okay then Mr Hemmings, my boyfriend. Where are you going to take me?" she asked. I paused; I hadn't fully thought this through so I had to improvise.

"What about Baoli Miami?" I knew it was meant to be really good there, it had a night club as well but neither of us would get in.  It was a maximum of half an hour away, I could handle that long with Hollie to talk to.

"Luke, you don't have to..." she said, clearly feeling bad; I could tell by the look on her face.

"I know I don't, but I want to. I want to spoil you, I haven't yet. Just agree?" I pleaded. She rolled her eyes and nodded. "Right so, you go home and get ready and I'll pick you up at 5?" I agreed. I heard her moan, another noise I loved escaping from her lips.

"But your bed is so comfy..." I could tell she was just trying to stall, she didn't want to go home and I fully understood, but I wanted this to be a proper night out.

"Come on lazy get up. We're going to do this like a normal couple would."

"We are a normal couple!" She defended. I laughed and shook my head at her red cheeks.

"Normal is a word that can not be used to describe either of us, ever," I laughed. I saw her ice blue eyes roll back before they looked at me again, making me feel slightly weak. How could I have hated her, the line between hate and love was so thin, I don't know if I just liked her all along.

"Whatever Hemmings, if you really wanted me gone, you could've just asked me to leave," she teased. I grabbed her waist and pulled her into me, our lips close but never touching.

"You know that is the last thing I want right now, but I want to treat you right, it would be nice to get out and air this room anyway," I explained. I felt her smaller body shiver as she felt my breath on her face, luckily I always carried gum so I never smelt bad. I think. She closed the gap and pressed a quick kiss on my lips, my senses igniting. This girl did bad things to me. I just wanted to always be by her side, always make her happy. I didn't want her mind lingering on the people she called parents. I didn't want her to worry about people who never worried about her; she deserved so much better. She deserved the world and I wanted to be the one to give it to her.

"Fine. I'll leave you here all alone and go home... all alone." Her voice dropped into barely a whisper, which she knew made me feel bad but I wasn't giving in, not this time.

"Kaela's three doors down, I know she dropped you here and will drop you home, where she'll stay until I collect you in 5 hours. Don't try making me feel bad," I told her. I knew she wasn't about to walk home, otherwise I wouldn't make her leave.

"Oh shut up, smart ass," she snapped. I couldn't help but chuckle at her childishness. She got up, off of my bed, and made her way over to the door. I stayed put. "So you're not even going to show me to the door? So much for treating me right!" she scoffed. I didn't move. If this was going to go right, I needed to start now.