Chapter 6

We just sat and talked until I was about to fall asleep.
"I don't want to go home but Sky is falling asleep." Pete complained.
"Tell Patrick that you guys are spending the night and I have a spare bedroom that she can stay in." Gerard led us to the guest room.
"Thanks, Gee." I mumbled.
"No problem, kid. Now get some sleep." he closed the door. I laid down and closed my eyes.

Pete's point of view

Gerard, Mikey, Ray, Frank, Max and I were in the living room laughing at one of Frank's jokes when Gerard said,
"Max, you should go to bed." Max's smile instantly faded.
"But, dad."
"No buts. I don't care if you are 15, it's time for you to go to bed. Goodnight."
Max trudged up to his room.
"So, how are you and Sky doing?" Frank asked.
"We are going great, really really great." I trailed off.
"Is it that bad?" Ray joked.
"No, I mean, I want to marry her." They looked at me.
"What?" I was confused.
"Nothing." Gerard said.
"I'm going to bed. Night, guys." Mikey walked upstairs.
"Mikey?"
"Yeah, Pete?"
"Can you check on Sky?"
"Sure." he came back and said, "She is sound asleep." I smiled and he went to his room.
"Well, I think it's time for us to go home." Frank and Ray left.
"Ok. Bye." Gerard and I waved.
"I'm going to bed." I got up.
"Yeah, me too." We walked to the bedrooms. I walked in, Sky was curled up, sleeping. I layed down next to her, she laid her head on my arm.
"Goodnight, Sky. I love you." I whispered before I fell asleep.

Sky's point of view

I woke up, Pete's arms were around me. I layed there, waiting for him to wake up."Morning, sleepy head." I kissed his nose as he opened his eyes."Morning, babe." he kissed me back."Wanna go downstairs?""Yea, I wanna tell them goodbye." We stumbled downstairs. Gerard and Mikey were sitting on the couch and Max was on the floor."We will see you guys later." Pete said. I hugged them and Max kept hugging me."Max, can you let go, please?""Yeah, sorry. I really did miss you for those 3 years." he said. Pete carried me out to the car."I love you, Pete.""I love you too, Sky." We drove home. We walked in the house, Patrick tackled us in a hug."Oh my god, these 2 have been driving me crazy." he said. We laughed."Your fault for making us go out on a date, Dad. We ended up staying the night with Gerard." I got out of his grip."Well- I can't say anything.""He did plan it." Andy said as he turned a page in his Marvel comic."I'm hungry.""French toast is in the kitchen." Joe said.