Chapter 15

About Jacob, he decided to stay at Max's with Gerard and Mikey.

*Skip to first day of school*

"Wake up, Sky. You have to go to school." Pete screamed as Joe and Patrick kept hitting me with pillows."Quit it. I'm up. Now get out so I can get dressed." Joe and Patrick ran out of the room. Pete just stood there in the corner."Pete!" I said."Whaaaat?" he asked. I rolled my eyes as he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist."I know you don't want to go to school. But you have to." I groaned."Fine." I got dressed in my blue ATL shirt and skinny jeans. I left my hair down and put my black beanie on it. I grabbed my MCR backpack and left downstairs."Morning, kid. I didn't make breakfast." Andy raised his hands in defense."I know. And good morning." I smiled as I got some pancakes."I'm going to take you to school." Joe shouted from the couch."Ok. Great." I said sarcastically."I'm not that bad. Am I?" I walked to him."No. I was only kidding. You and Andy are the best uncles any kid could have." I hugged him."Why thank you. And we have to leave.""See you later, guys." I waved and got in the car."Joeeeee?""Skyyy?" he mimicked."Do I have to go to school?""Yes, Sky. Look, I know you don't want to. But you could make some friends." I rolled my eyes."Fine. But you owe me ice cream after school.""Cool." We pulled up to the school. I got my schedule in the mail the other day.It was simple: homeroom, mathematics, English/ language arts, earth science, lunch, band, engineering, and history. I was walking, trying to find my class when I bumped into someone. Resulting in both of us falling."I'm sorry. I should've looked where I was going." the boy smiled. He had blonde hair and glasses."No. It's my fault, I was trying to find my homeroom.""Oh. Who do you have?""Brooks.""Me too. I can walk you there." he smiled."Thanks. My name is Sky.""I'm David." I started to giggle, because the bassist of Simple Plan is named David, and he is one of my friends."What?" he asked."Nothing. I just know someone named David.""I think it's cool. Makes me think as if my parents named me after the guy from SP. Even though they hate my music." he smiled."You listen to Simple Plan? How about Fall Out Boy? Panic!? Linkin Park? Green Day?" I named bands, he nodded every time."You are my new friend." he smiled.