Chapter 24

Trigger warning (SH)

The guys invited every band I knew, my friends were mind blown. And Leon, David and Joey's parents were here too.
"I'm so happy for your band, sweetie." I saw Leon's mom pinching his cheeks. I laughed and sat next to Mikey.
"Mikester. How's life?"
"Great. And congratulations."
"Why thank you." he hugged me. I suddenly felt weight on my lap. I looked and saw Frank sitting on me.
"What a great cushion." he smiled.
"Frankie, get off me."
"Oh, I didn't see you there, Sky. Do you mind if I stay here?"
"Ray! Get your boyfriend off of me!" Ray walked in and sighed.
"Frank, come here." he dragged Frank into a spare room.
"I don't want to know what happens next." I close my eyes.
"Me neither." David sat next to me.
"Hey, kid." Chester messed up my hair.
"Hey, Chaz." I looked up at him.
"We are about to leave. I want a hug." I hugged him then hugged everyone else from Linkin Park before they left.
"Sky, we have to go, see you later." I smiled at my friends and they left. Soon everyone else left until it was us, MCR, and Panic!.
"I'm going to bed." Andy went upstairs. I layed on Pete and put my head on Patrick's lap.
"This is very comfy." I smirked.
"Well, I'm tired so I'm leaving." Patrick got up and Gerard took his place.
"Thank you, I'll be back." I went to my room.
Why is my mind doing this to me? The little voice is telling me everything will be better with the razor kissing my skin again.
Somehow I ended up in the bathroom with the razor in my hand.
"Why are you doing this?" Frank walked in.
"I- I don't know. My mind has been telling me to and I feel like I don't have any control." I looked at the little man. He kneeled down in front of me so we were at eye level and he took the blade out of my hand.
"Come here." he said and I slipped into his arms.